"How many time should I remind you to ignore them, and stopped being a sissy!"
his father always called him with these names so he's used to it. but he don't like a bit when his heart start to ache like a loser.

" I am S-sorry, sir."he said with shaky voice because he knew what punishment he is going to get now and he hates it with all his heart.

"Mari! " his father shouted and looked at the lady who with shaky steps came forward and utter softly yet shaky 'y-yes'.

"You know what to do, take him to that room and locked till he learned his lesson and don't you dare to give him anything to eat, Do you understand!?," his father said strictly to the maid or should he say his Maa.

Mari nodded ,her eyes stuck on her shoes , doesn't want to show her blurry eyes which filled with tears for his precious one.

His father one last time glared at him and left after warning guards to keep an eyes on him to make sure he don't scaped from the room until his father say so.

Mari took a deep breath and looked at her little one who is standing like a statue coz she knows how afraid tae get's inside the dark room.

Guard's standing and waiting for mari to take young master in the dark room. Which knows as 𝓡𝓮𝓯𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓽 𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓻𝓸𝓸𝓶.
Everybody knows everytime taehyung does something his father locked him to a dark room.

Mari took a deep breath and started to walk toward his taehyungie, tears were flowing from her eyes doesn't matter how hard she try, they didn't stopped.

She held taehyung' s hand and took a deep breath to stopped herself from crying. but all her will power broked when taehyung looked at her with vulnerable eyes, tears were shining in his eyes but he didn't let it flow.

She breakdown and sobbed hardly seeing these eyes which only she is allowed to look ,and nobody . She's helpless the only thing she can do is crying. She always blame herself for not helping her gem which she treasure so much.

"I-i am sorry, I am s-sorry ", she hugged taehyung tightly in her chest, her arms around taehyung were so tight like she's trying to conceal him from this cruel world. and taehyung he only want to disappear in her arms.

He wants to hide and cry his heart out untill he can't . but life is not this easy for him. So he pushed mari softly and wiped her tears with his small hands and kissed her cheek.

"It's okay, maa", he said to mari with a smile in his face so that his maa will stopped crying because he hates seeing her cry. She is the only he care about in this world so how can he stay calm when his loved one is crying.

Mari always get shocked and emotional when taehyung, a ten year old kid try to console her. and stopping his own tears. She always get amazed by that . And always blame God .. coz how can God be this cruel to a innocent being.
.
.
.

After consoling mari, he started to walk toward the corridor which he hates, guard's and maids were shocked but they are used to seeing no fear in taehyung eyes whenever he gets punishment.. but only mari knows how it make him shakes in fear, how much he cried after locked by his father for days Or weeks....

Taehyung stopped in front of the room and looked at the door which is painted in black color. He was about to enter inside the room when mari stopped him and kissed his forehead.

"Here. ," She gave him a candle and matchstick by stealthily ,This is the only thing she can do. Taehyung gave her a weak smile and enter in the room.

Guard's locked the room and left to give the keys to their master. Mari was still standing in her place crying softly. after sometime she left because she knew if that moster saw her standing here then he will add more days of taehyung's punishment.
.
.
.
Taehyung was standing in the center of the room looking every concer, his body was shaking... Feeling suffocated after seeing no light in the room, there was no window, nothing.

Only him and darkness.

He wants to make darkness his friend, his strength but doesn't matter how much he try.. It always scares him. It's like he's alone in this whole world and no one is here not even monsters are here. It's just darkness everywhere.

He started to move beside the wall and slide down slowly, his back was against the wall, head on his knees, he was clinging fiercely to his pants to the point his knuckles turned white. Shaking, he light the candle with the help of matchstick .

He was crying and whispering to himself.
He just hoped, someday he will be strong. He will stopped crying.
Strong enough to protect himself and his maa mari.

Mari isn't his real mother. She's a maid in her 30's . But taehyung only shows his true feelings to her, she took care of him when he was crying alone at nights. She feed him time to time. She took care of his injuries when his father got out of control and beat him.

He promised himself that one day he will be strong enough to take every cruelty of this world.

𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘺.

.
.
.
___________________________________

𝚂𝚘 .... 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚖𝚎.

💜💚❤💜💚❤.

How's the plot??
Should I continue?? Well it doesn't matter coz I am going to write anyway.
.
.
.
ᏰᎽ --- ◦•●◉✿®©✿◉●•◦