-beeeeammm-

Or so he thought.

A beam of light appeared on the black castle, meaning someone had arrived. He frowned a bit before deciding to return back to greet them. The Sun was setting afterall, so it's about time to he goes back.

-step-

-step-

-step-

"Huff. . .why. . ."

-step-

"Can't I. . .find it. . .huff"

-step-

His eyes felt too dry to cry at the moment, but he really wanted to cry at that moment but he couldn't. . .he really couldn't.

'Should I give up. . .?'

As Choi Han tried to take another step, his whole body collapsed to the cold hard ground, unable to move at all. He tried to get up but his body did not move; he was burning, he was sweating, he was passing out. . .

'This. . .never happened before. . .'

-C. . .Han. . . . . .ere. . . .re . . .you

He hears Raon's voice calling out to him but by then, he had already passed out.

.

.

.

.

"Human, human! I can sense Choi Han but he's not home!"

"Do you think he's out in the forest of darkness again?"

"Hm, it is getting pretty dark, and he usually doesn't stay out there during this time."

Cale rubs his chin as he looks at the night sky rising up. His guts were telling him something's up. As Raon and Hong are pushing each other, Cale walks towards the forest, both of his children stop and turn to watch him walk off before running towards him.

"Where are you going father?"

"Roan, can you sniff Choi Han?"

"Yeah, he's a bit far from here. Are you going to look for him, human?"

Cale nodded as he released a small spark of his ancient power, lighting up the area around them.

-step-

-step-

-sniff-

"HUMAN!!"

"!?"

"NYA!! Don't scare us like that dude! You're being too loud!"

"Nah Nuh! You're just a scary cat!!"

"Why you!!"

Both teens began to grab each others cheeks while Cale shakes his head. He didn't say anything though. They are just kiddddddsss. . . .teens. They should figure out what they want to be when they grow up, but now, teens are still kids. Well, in Cale's point of view.

"What is it, Raon?"

"Ah! Right! I sense monsters surrounding Choi Han!! He's near!!"

"Let's go help him out then! I need to train and catch up to Noona!"

"GRAAAAAAWWWW"

"A-AH!!"

"CHOI HAN!!"

-BAM!-