Chapter 111 - 120

Start from the beginning

    But only half of them came out, not all of them came out.

    It seems that he can't completely step out of another space.

    Seeing this, Sha Zhou didn't increase his strength, but slowed down the strength in his hands.

    It is said that the underworld is the closest to the human world, because people go to the underworld to reincarnate all the time, but even so, the envoy invited up can only step out of the underworld with one hoof.

    "Buzzing buzzing—" the buzzing sound, with a heavy mechanical sense, resounded in the night.

    Sha Zhou: "No reason, I just want to ask Lord Yin Envoy to send some spirits for me and send them back to their hometown." In his

    previous life, Sha Zhou had dealt with the underworld a lot, so he knew ghost language. Although the ghost over there is a human instead of a beast, the ghost language is the same.

    The emissary with horseshoes showing was asking her what she wanted him to do.

    Sha Zhou didn't talk nonsense, and directly told him her purpose.

    "Buzzing buzzing—" There were several buzzing sounds again.

    Sha Zhou: "Don't bother me, I will open the road to the underworld, and all the spirits will go straight to their hometown. You just need to help me protect them for a journey. Besides, they are disabled spirits. Please take care of them when you escort them. Let them get lost."

    The mentally handicapped and ignorant, unable to find their way back home, are easily attacked or even swallowed by other ghosts in the underworld, so they must be escorted by someone.

    "Buzzing buzzing——"     Sha

    Zhou heard the words with a smile on his lips: "Then I will trouble your lord. After the matter is over, I will treat you to a drink."

The coffin was released.

    More than a hundred disabled spirits of the spirit race are now contained in ghost coffins. As long as they are allowed to walk on the road to the underworld, the deal between her and Yuan Shazhou will be considered complete.

    As soon as the ghost coffin came out, the Yin Envoy in another space seemed to be taken aback, and the hooves that were exposed in the space jumped back with a whoosh.

    Sha Zhou ignored him.

    Throw out a large yellow cloth from the Qiankun bag, spread the yellow cloth in front of the altar, and then suppress the four corners of the yellow cloth with square double-layer lotus lanterns.

    This double-layer lotus lantern is unique to Jun Yujie and the others.

    This kind of lamp is extremely Yin Qi and can avoid all Yang Qi.

    The remnant spirit has been burned by the evil fire for so many years, and it has long been weak and unable to touch the yang energy. Otherwise, Jun Yujie would not have said that he raised the altar on the night of the full moon. Because only tonight, the yang energy in the world is the weakest, and now, if Sha Zhou wanted to send them to the underworld, he had to build a road between the underworld and the underworld.

    After putting down the lights, Shazhou continued to work.

    He used chicken blood to melt a bright red talisman on the yellow cloth, and then, with his command, opened up the way to the underworld.

    【The sky is dark, the earth is dark, the world in ten directions is empty up and down, everywhere, everywhere, today, disciple Shazhou, borrowing the power of Yan Jun, set off Yin and Yang, rushing like a law】