Of course, he only believed in Sha Zhou, but he didn't believe in any of the old guys in the coffin.

    Each of these old guys is more thoughtful than the other, and they are all ambitious. He has heard several times that they are ambitious to carry forward Zhu Youshu's talk. If he rashly reveals his identity, maybe these guys will impose some taboos on his body, if his body is tampered with, maybe the entire Moruo Palace will become the knife of these old guys.

    This is also the reason why he had to wait for Sha Zhou to leave the customs before making a statement.

    "Old Ancestor, is the contract between me and him still there?" Sha Zhou and the other two parties controlled their emotions, and the atmosphere became less tense, so they interrupted.

    With a wave of Jun Yujie's hand, a double-layer lotus lantern suddenly appeared in his hand.

    He looked at the burning fire in the lantern and said: "It's still there. He made a contract with you with the soul. If the soul is not destroyed, the contract will not be extinguished." "Can you untie it?

    " Sha Zhou stared at the contract light and asked.

    Duanli is the Demon Venerable who is the co-lord of the Demon Sect. He has been in a high position for hundreds of years, and his heart is definitely not what they have seen. Make a contract with him, in case someone is upset, it will be fun to give her a carbine when the contract time is up.

    If you can avoid enmity, it is best not to enmity.

    After the contract is released, everyone will go their own way in the future, and there may be a third-party relationship when they meet, but with this contractual relationship, it is hard to say whether the relationship can be preserved.

    It's not that Sha Zhou is afraid of breaking away. Right now, her energy is all on Shuangzong, so it's not appropriate to make strong enemies.

    The news of the Holy Artifact of the Spirit Race has spread from the Boundless Sea. Once the news comes out, she can guess without using her brain that the Shuangzong will definitely set a trap in the Boundless Sea to catch her.

    In this situation, if Moluo Palace intervened, it would really be a mess.

    As soon as she asked, Duanli on the soft couch frowned slightly, and immediately said: "No need to explain, I have already learned Zhu Youshu, and the thirty-year contract is the condition I agreed to on that day. During these thirty years, I will Mo Luo Palace will definitely protect you."

    "Are you sure you don't understand?" Sha Zhou raised his eyes and looked at Duanli puzzled.

    Duanli Mou fixed on Sha Zhou for a few seconds, half-closed his eyelashes, and said, "This contract has no effect on me, and I have the same goal as yours. I will take good care of you."

    The reason was so strong that it was hard for anyone to doubt it.

    As for the real reason, Duanli is not very clear at the moment, but one thing is certain, he does not want to cancel this contract for the time being.

    "What enmity do you have with the Shuangzong?" Sha Zhou stared at Duanli's face, trying to see if his words were true or not.

    However, Duanli's expression was indifferent, his emotions and anger were restrained, and Sha Zhou couldn't see anything.

    Duanli: "The revenge of killing father and mother."

    In order to deepen the trust between the two parties, Duanli slowly expressed his grievances with Shuangzong.