Because, here is a world where practitioners can travel freely.

    After all, Jun Yujie stepped forward, the holy light of merit and virtue shone slightly behind Sha Zhou, and his figure slowly submerged into the holy light.

    "Well, Duanchi, I still have something to ask my ancestors, you go back to Ning'an City and wait for me first." Seeing Jun Yuyang returning to the holy coffin, Sha Zhou blinked and wanted to take Duan Lizhi away.

    It doesn't mean anything else, it's just that the ancestors have slept for a long time, and now that they have woken up, she wants to meet them.

    If they don't see each other this time, they don't know when they will be able to get together as a family.

    Duanli looked at Jun Yujie, who had disappeared into the light and shadow behind Sha Zhou, his eyes darkened, he nodded, without asking anything, and disappeared into the snow field in a beam of dark light.

    When he left, Sha Zhou entered the holy coffin in a flash.

    As soon as he entered, he found his five ancestors, plus a master, all staring at something lying face down, shoulders trembling slightly, lying on the soft couch.

    "Hehe——Xiaozhou, is this the corpse you picked up that day?"

    Zihuang was wearing a brown green mountain suit, with his head hanging mechanically, and a pair of expressionless eyes stared straight at the person on the couch. Seeing Sha Zhou enter the holy coffin, he made two hecks and asked.

    Except for Jun Yujie who was wearing his own clothes, the people in the coffin were all wearing green mountain suits. Uniform, even the color is exactly the same, except for the hairstyle is not the same.

    Of course, the only difference is Sha Rui.

    Anyway, people who live in such a big environment in modern society are not used to long hair, so Sha Zhou shaved a handsome crew cut. The chubby old man with crew cut is actually not ugly.

    The other sand boats were all solved with a rubber band.

    Of course, it's okay for them to be dissatisfied. Sha Zhou didn't know how to comb the hair of the ancients, and he was very filial by not letting them dishevel.

    "Well, old ancestor, please help me quickly. What's going on with this corpse? He's very weird. It didn't take long for him to turn into a dead body. He didn't become stiff, but he miraculously gave birth to wisdom. I suspect that there is something in his body. There are remnants of souls, but they have never been found."

    Sha Zhou squeezed into the pile of ancestors, looked at the corpses that threw himself into the soft couch at some point, and said helplessly.

    "I've checked it just now, but I didn't find the remaining soul. I can only see that the bones of this body contain the power of the stars. He was a demon king before his death, and his strength is extremely strong. It should be that he mobilized the power of the stars." , have tempered the body. Xiaozhou, this corpse is good, if you practice it well, you may be able to fully retain his strength in life."

    Jun Yujie sat on the soft couch, and with a light lift, the severed body was overturned come over.

    "Wisdom is born before becoming stiff, what if it becomes unrestrained in the future?" Sha Zhou said with a frown.

    Jun Yujie stared at this body, and said: "There are no wonders in the world, and I can't solve any mysteries. Xiao Zhou, don't chase the reason. If you are worried that he will bite you back in the future, take advantage of his early spiritual wisdom. Qi, imprint your imprint on his mind, so that even if he rebelled in the future, he would just leave on his own and not retaliate against you." "