Leaving aside his ghostly aura, she still needs to suppress it, even if he is recast in the future, she will need to take action to continue. Let's just say that now, she has countless means to suppress him so much that he dare not have evil intentions.

    All she needs is a Void Demon Inducing Curse, and she can instantly stir up his ghostly aura, causing his ghostly aura to violently backlash against him. The fire of life exposed on his shoulders was his fatal weakness. She didn't even need to get close to him, and she could kill him with the five lotus lanterns used to arouse the purple energy for him even if she was thousands of miles away.

    The cultivator of Jiuzhou is powerful, but Zhu Youshu's mystery is not far behind.

    As long as she couldn't kill her with one blow, she would have a chance to fight back and kill someone.

    Sha Zhou is not exaggerating, she would be afraid of normal monks like Mo Tanguang, but she is not afraid of Duanli, because what she has learned all her life, coincidentally, is to restrain him, and restrain him to death dead.

    Back in the room, Sha Zhou put aside all miscellaneous thoughts and started making talismans with a sinking heart.

    She draws the most lightning and fire talismans to restrain evil, followed by ice talismans and black ice/poison spells, these two are compatible with her spiritual roots, and may not be effective against evil things like zombies. But for normal monks, it is more effective than the Thunder Fire Talisman.

    I don't know what's going on, the talisman making today is obviously the same as usual, but it's inexplicably smooth.

    Especially the Ice Talisman and Xuan Ice/Poison Curse, which are similar to her spiritual roots, she drew three of them, and all three of them came out of the top grade Talisman.

    Sha Zhou was amazed and doubted whether his level of talisman making had improved. But when she turned her head and looked at the Thunder and Fire Talisman next to her, this thought was blown away by her again.

    Sha Zhou blinked, but didn't investigate the reason. Seeing that the ice attribute talismans produced today are all top quality, he simply pointed at these two talisman paintings.

    For more than an hour, she actually made twelve top-grade talismans in one go.

    Sha Zhou was overjoyed, with a smile on his face, he put all the talismans he had made into his Qiankun bag, then re-made two money swords, turned around and left the inn.

    After wandering around in Beihai Fang City, I found the Gong Pavilion in Fang City, stepped in, bought some things for myself to practice, and then swept six shark beads on the jewelry counter.

    Shark beads were rare and good things in the world she lived in before. Her jade-rank ancestors collected them for more than 2,000 years and only collected a few, but these things are not rare in Jiuzhou. arrive.     In Beihaifang, which is near the sea, there is no shortage of these things, and each of them is more spiritual than the shark beads collected by Jun Yujie. The six shark beads cost Shazhou 300 low-grade spirit stones. With shark pearls capable of crossing the sea, Shazhou went to the street market to replenish, bought some things needed for the tomb, and took the reserved coffin. It was noon and he returned to the inn.     Back at the inn, put the zombies in the firewood room into the coffin and put them in the holy coffin, then asked the shopkeeper to guide her, called Duanli, and went to the tomb where the zombies came out by the sea.     This tomb is not too far from Beihai Square, only a dozen miles away, at the place where Mount Wutai connects with Beihai, and the cave is located in the middle of the cliff near the sea of ​​Mount Wutai.