"Hehe——" Fei Zang's eyes rose with hostility, and he bared his teeth and roared at the sand boat.

    "I want to eat my blood, but I'm afraid you won't be able to swallow it." Sha Zhou walked out of the inn with a smile on his lips.

    As soon as she stood outside the house with both feet, the flying stiff in the middle of the street impatiently flew towards the sand boat. At the same time, the black nails on the outstretched palm climbed wildly, growing to more than ten centimeters in an instant.

    The newly grown nails are sharp and sharp, with a cold and sharp light. You don't need to experience it yourself, but you can know how lethal these ten nails are just by looking at them.

    "You are already born with wisdom and can understand human speech. Although you are a human being, you are not of the human world. Why don't you just stay in the tomb? When you have achieved success in cultivation and no longer suffer from resentment, it is considered a Another form of liberation, why do you have to come out, once you come out, you can’t go back.”

    A zombie becomes a demon without melting bones, and even though it is still not recognized by the Three Realms as a demon, it can break free from the shackles of resentment and regain its human state.

    Sha Zhou looked at the zombie flying towards him, and raised his left hand unhurriedly, and the Jiangmo Bagua mirror flashed a magnificent mirror light again, pressing the zombie flying in the sky back to the ground.

    Flying Zombies are flying Zombies. If it is a zombie in modern society, if you go through two mirrors, it will not hurt the zombie much, but at least the light from the mirror can burn the skin of the zombie.

    But now, after taking photos of him twice, he was only shocked, and did not cause any substantial damage to him.

    However, Sha Zhou didn't think that Jiangmo Bagua Mirror could hurt him.

    Shocked the flying zombies, Shazhou flicked his hand, put the mirror into the Qiankun bag, and stretched out his sword finger, clipped nine copper coins at the end of the money sword, and then accurately threw the nine copper coins to the front and back of the zombie about.

    I don't know how many times she has practiced, the nine copper coins seem to be thrown away as she likes, but the seat she lands on is the Nine Palaces and Eight Diagrams Formation with Fei Zang as the center.

    This is a demon-subduing formation based on the Jiugong Bagua. In Zhu You's lineage, this formation is specially used to restrain zombies from moving.

    "Hehe——"

    The prey was right in front of him, and Fei Zhan failed twice in a row, which seemed to irritate him.

    He howled ferociously, and immediately after that, there were several roars resembling beasts from all over Beihaifang.

    After the roar fell, Fei Zhuang flew up again and suddenly rushed towards Sha Zhou.

    The magic-subduing formation was set up, Shazhou could not let him fly out of the formation, only to see that the two copper coins seemed to have eyes, cut through the night wind, hit the two flying stiff knees, and embedded them in his kneecaps inside.

    Puchi, two sparks shot up, flying to the stiff knees, and a buzzing sound like an electric shock suddenly sounded.

    A stench of dead bodies filled the air immediately.

    Fei Zang screamed sharply, just like a vicious tiger that jumped into the air but suddenly hit the wooden barn, suddenly fell from mid-air to the ground, and unfortunately, fell into the demon formation formed by the sand boat.