"Fellow Daoist Sha, are you home?" A voice of inquiry broke the tranquility of the morning.

    A few casual cultivators who were entrusted by Sha Zhou to pick bone flowers yesterday came outside Sha Zhou's courtyard together.

    Sha Zhou heard the shout, put down his sword and walked out of the yard.

    "Fellow Daoist Sha, this is the bone flower you want." A few casual cultivators handed the bone flower picked in the mountain yesterday to Sha Zhou.

    "There are so many, I'm sorry to bother you fellow daoists."

    Sha Zhou saw a basket of bone flowers, with a smile in his eyes, counted the quantity, and paid the price of three low-grade spirit stones to a few casual cultivators. , and then picked up the basket and went back to the house.

    It's fast to have someone pick them. Yesterday, I harvested them in Fangshi for a long time, but I didn't get a few flowers. I went to the mountain for a few days, and I got more bone flowers than Gongge bought.     Counting it, she has already collected seven sets of medicines, and Master has soaked three medicines, and the difference is not much different now, and when I go back to other markets to collect some, it will be enough for Master's early use.     It's time to leave Guandufang.     Without any hesitation, Sha Zhou left without any hesitation, put all the things in the house into the Qiankun bag, then came to the door, waved his hand, and put the blood coffin used to deter Xiaoxiao into the coffin space.

    The moment Shazhou finished collecting the coffin, he watched Duanchi quietly from the sycamore tree, and just turned his dark eyes and landed in the empty yard.

    He frowned lightly, staring at the place where the blood coffin had been parked, his eyes suddenly became sharp.

    When he saw the young girl standing outside the courtyard gate, his eyes were sharp and thoughtful.

    The breath just now...

    "Duanchi, I'm leaving Guandufang." Sha Zhou walked out of the yard, raised his head and called out to the man on the treetop.

    The sun shrouded her, and she didn't see the expression of the man on the tree clearly.

    "You want to leave?" Duanchi jumped down from the tree, his thick eyelashes drooping, and Yinglang's facial features showed no expression.

    "I've finished dealing with the matter in Guandufang. You have serious problems. If you don't want to get worse, you have to stay by my side for at least three years." Sha Zhou didn't make alarmist words, his life is so weak, and he still doesn't know if he can bring it back after three

    years , If you can't raise your fire, then don't talk about shaping your fire.

    "Okay, I'll trouble you for the past three years." Duanchi said as he missed the sand boat and fell to the place where the coffin was parked in the courtyard.

    "Equivalent transaction, my cultivation level is low, and it will take a lot of effort for you to protect me in Mo Tanguang's hands."

    Sha Zhou smiled brightly, and the sun made her smile extraordinarily bright. She stepped up and went to the square market go outside.

    Shazhou has already chosen a destination, which is the Momen Shuangzhou of the inner four states.

    Although Momen Shuangzhou is the base camp of Moluo Palace, the order of Momen Shuangzhou is relatively chaotic, and Lingyun Xianzong can't set foot here. Even if Lingyun Xianzong knows that she has hid in Momen Shuangzhou, they can't do anything about her.