On the couch in the guest room, Yi Zhonglou's face was pale, and he was in meditation to adjust his breath.

    The sudden coolness at the window seemed to startle him.

    He raised his head impressively, his gaze pierced through the darkness, and glanced sharply towards the window. At a glance, there was a strangely dressed man standing by the window sill.

    The dim moonlight illuminated the man's face in an extremely gloomy manner, rigid and lifeless, and his whole body exuded the aura of corpse.

    Surprised, Yi Zhonglou picked up the sword placed by his side, and swayed to the window.

    When the person arrived, the sword stabbed out of the window at the same time.

    At the same time, Sha Zhou, who was holding onto the wall, quickly pulled up the black cloth hanging around his neck to cover his face, flipped his wrists lightly, and a black chain suddenly appeared on Chuxue's white hands.

    Pure black and pure white complement each other, and there is no trace of contradiction, and it looks so harmonious.

    The jet-black chain flashed coldly, like a pitch-black spirit snake, twisting in the space, wrapping itself around the cold sword sticking out of the window.

    It was too late, but it was too late, the moment he locked the sword, Sha Rui, who looked like a corpse outside the window, made a move.

    On the neat ten fingers, sharp claws stretched out in an instant, and then tightly clasped Yi Zhonglou's wrist.

    The nails, which were as sharp as razors, sank into Yi Zhonglou's flesh as soon as they were buckled on.

    Both the hand and the weapon fell into the enemy's hands, Yi Zhonglou's expression turned cold, his spiritual power leaked out, and he wanted to shake off the sword and the shackles on his hand.

    But at this moment, the iron chain and the hand holding him suddenly exerted force together, pulling him out of the window.

    Bang—

    a loud noise resounded under the night sky.

    The people who fell asleep nearby tossed and fell asleep again.

    Luo Wu City was originally a city of comprehension. In this city, it would be strange if there was a quiet night without any movement.

    Yi Chonglou was caught off guard and fell, and he slammed his palm on the ground, turned over quickly, and opened the distance from Sha Rui.

    As expected of the hero in the book, Yi Chonglou deftly took control of his sword again when he was pulled out of the room.

    "Who are you waiting for?"

    On the spacious street, Yi Zhonglou stood with a horizontal sword, staring warily at Sha Rui and Sha Zhou flying through the treetops.

    When Sha Zhou came out, he changed his appearance. Even for this reason, he did not hesitate to hold a wooden hairpin, his temperament was completely different from the people Yi Chonglou was familiar with.

    Even though Yi Zhonglou thought the girl on the treetop looked familiar, he didn't think of her on Sha Zhou.

    "The person who took your dog's life."

    Sha Zhou's voice was hoarse, revealing some metallic coldness, rebellious from the past. Sha Rui, who was on the ground, made two strange Chichi sounds, and attacked Yi Chonglou.