"Well, this world is not bad for corpses. You should pick up the corpse refining technique. If you don't understand anything, just ask me."

    Sha Zhou wanted to refine corpses, and Jun Yujie was happy to see it succeed.

    Their lineage is dealing with corpses, but because of the rule of law, the corpse refinement group has declined when it came to Shazhou. In another world, it happened to be able to pick up all the things that she had no chance to practice before.

    "Your master and I have some auras that don't quite adapt to this world. We can only stay in the coffin for the time being. You should be careful outside. If you encounter something you can't handle, first ask your master for help." Jun Yujie explained .

    Not only did they not adapt to the aura here, but they also vaguely sensed the rejection of the heavenly dao.

    The repulsion was the strongest for him, but it had little effect on Sha Rui who had just survived the Copper Corpse Tribulation. He couldn't stay outside the reliquary for long before assimilating into this world.

    "If you change the world, you will be uncomfortable. It will take a while to get used to it."

    Sha Zhou pointed at the same time, with his fingertips pointing down, he quickly drew an exorcism talisman on the forehead of the corpse at his feet.

    The space swayed slightly, and the corpses on the ground disappeared without a trace in an instant.

    Putting the corpse into the coffin, Sha Zhou clapped his hands and tore off all the edges and corners of the light purple clothes on his body.

    After her clothes didn't affect her walking, she quickly drew a wind talisman, patted it on her shoulder, and ran down the mountain.

    This specific body is not high in cultivation, and the spiritual power that can be mobilized is limited. The Void Talisman is easy to use, but it is a bit useless.

    When she settled down, she'd have to buy something to eat.

    Cinnabar, fine brush, yellow paper... By the way, I have to get a money sword.

    The original owner had gold, silver and treasures in his memory, but he didn't seem to have copper coins, and he didn't know if he could get the money sword. If you can't find copper coins, you can only find a few patriarchs for help.

    As for the magic sword in this world, Sha Zhou hasn't thought about it yet.

    One is that the original owner has only cultivated the eighth level of Qi, and cannot fly with the sword. The second is that the dharma sword must match her. Currently, the money sword is the most convenient for her to use.

    With something in his heart, Sha Zhou followed the original owner's memory and ran away in one breath. He didn't slow down until the void talisman expired.

    Not long after Shazhou left the top of the mountain, a group of people stepped on flying swords and arrived at the place where she was staying just now.

    As soon as this group of people arrived, they started a carpet-like search all over the mountain.

    After a long time, this group of people gathered on the top of the mountain with disappointment: "Second Palace Master, the demon's dharma body has not been found."

    On the scorched earth, a man stood facing the wind with a sword in his hand, dressed in a luxurious attire. The wind on the top of the mountain blew the man's black hair, revealing his masked face.