𝟏 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

"'Luca, do you have an oshi in Nijisanji EN?'" Luca read one chat from the supachat as he was having another end stream small talk with his viewers. "An oshi, huh?"

He was with Ike who he played Apex with earlier. They're just chilling.

"He has one." Ike said, laughing at the fact that he had exposed Luca.

"I-Ike, what the hell?"

"Just tell them, Luca. They won't find it weird."

Luca smiled nervously, "Really?"

"Yeah, they're just curious. We all have oshis anyway. It's fine."

[ Yeah it's totally fine ]

[ We're just curious ]

[ Did you join NijiEN because of them? ]

[ Having oshis are definitely normal dw dw ]

"Fine, I'll tell you guys, okay. I hope she doesn't see this." Luca starts quite awkwardly.

"You'll be fine. Besides, senpai is so kind, I doubt she would mind."

"But it's embarrassing..."

"She'll be flattered, you're okay Luca."

[ Is it Elira? ]

[ Hmmm? ]

[ Don't be embarrassed boss! ]

"Okay, all of our senpais are wonderful. They're pog! But the one I watched more often when I still haven't debuted was.. Deianeira-senpai."

Ike laughed, "Yeah, he's a complete 'Tempted', guys."

"I am, yeah! I like Neira-senpai's streams a lot!"

"That's why he still can't drop the 'senpai' whenever he talks to her, or whenever he talks about her." Ike said.

"I can't dude, it's like calling my mom by her name."

[ understandable ]

[ because she is mommy ]

[ Deianeira mommy ]

[ Deianeira supremacy ]

[ SHEEEEESH ]

"What was your first message to her again?" Ike asks, he remembered it suddenly because they spent a lot of time laughing at it.

"No, no! We are not talking about that!" Luca laughed, remembering the stupid messages he sent that day.

"You have to let them know," Ike was now shaking in laughter.

[ Oh no what is it ]

[ tell us boss! ]

[ cmon cmon! ]

"It was so embarrassing, I think I didn't sleep that night because of it."

"He messaged us on Discord, he was panicking a lot! We had to tell him a lot of times that it was fine and she probably didn't mind it."

Luca groaned, "Why did you have to bring it up? My chat won't stop talking about that now!"