𝟏𝟎 - 𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐈 𝐀𝐔 𝐎𝐅𝐅 - 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐁 𝐄𝐍𝐃 - 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒!

Note: Now this is entirely fiction and just for plot purposes. It's an extra beach episode loool. Artworks used in this chapter are not mine!! Will be very cliché. And yes I am alive lol

...

"You guys really can't stay for at least one more day?" Deianeira asks with a bit of a whiny tone as she hugs Maria from behind. Maria laughed as she continued to fix her things on her bag with the extra weight on her back.

"Yeah, unfortunately." Sonny said, "We have work tomorrow, so..."

"Naaaaaaaur..." Deianeira lets go of Maria and lays on the bed. "I'll be friendless again."

Ren laughs, "It's not like we won't be talking."

"And I live in the same city as you!" Maria said, "Why did you not book a plane ticket when you know we're going home today anyway?"

"Well, I wanted to but my Papa's going here in a few days to see his grandchild, lmao, he's an old man now." Deianeira said, "So, I'll probably go home then. I still have a week left from my time off."

"Don't worry, Luca's here." Sonny said, pointing at the man who was lying down and refusing to move because he just woke up. They stayed up pretty late last night and he was still feeling groggy.

"Yeah, he's going home with his Dad too." Ren said. "He'll stay for one more day, I think?"

"Mm." Luca mumbled with his face buried on his pillow. "My dad will pick me up after his function is done."

"Oh." Deianeira jumped on to his bed and poked his side, "Where do you plan on staying? Wanna go with me?"

Luca got his face off of the pillow and squinted his eyes, "Where do you plan on going?"

"I wanted to go to a beach." Deianeira said, "After that, I'll probably go home to my cousin's house. You're welcome to stay there too if you don't have a place to stay." They were checking out of the hotel today since it was too big for the two of them anyways.

And Luca didn't have anything planned. He figured he'd just go to the hotel where his father was staying.

"Oh, there you go." Ren said, "You two can spend some more time, make sure no one's lonely."

"I'm going home tomorrow." Luca said, "So the beach plan can happen. But I think I'll just go straight to my Dad's hotel so we can drive back first thing in the morning."

"Yes!" Deianeira cheered, "Now get up and fix your things so we can see them off in the airport."

Luca laughs at her enthusiasm and couldn't help but yawn. "How did you guys wake up so early? We were up until 4 a.m." He said as he sat up with Deianeira's help.

"Maybe because we have a flight in two hours." Sonny said, "We don't wanna be late, you know?"

"Okay, smarty pants." Luca said with a laugh as he stood up. "I'll take a quick shower then."

"'Kay!"

The rest of them finished tidying up the place. Deianeira had taken a shower long ago and was washing the dishes. Maria helped her clean the place when she finished cleaning her own things. Ren and Sonny took it upon themselves to tidy up Luca's things so that they can leave as soon as he finished showering.

When everyone was set, they left the hotel room and went to take an uber to the airport. Deianeira decided to take her motorcycle and this time it was Ren who rode with her. He had a lot of fun with it too, that alien liked adrenaline after all (I assumed since he seemed to like rollercoasters a lot).