Chapter 7

"dad I be fine..."layna smiled towards her father.

"But layna you be alone there..."layna's father refuse to let go of her.

"Honey layna is already an adult,though I am worried too but still she wanted to be someone she likes,let's just support her ok?"layna's mother despite of saying that she refuse to let go of her daughter too.

"Sigh...mom,dad I will be back before you know it...and it's not like I will be gone forever"layna tighten her hug to the both of them.

"We know but still *sniff...sniff"layna's father is really a doting person she thinks.

With enough persuading and help from the workers layna finally was able to be free from his parents tight hug,she left immediately when they let go of her as to not to steer another crying pit.

Layna look outside of the car and wave her last goodbye to her parents.

Layna is crying inside of the car and the driver just let her be,layna doesn't wanna go somewhere else but she couldn't stay either with her so called friend,layna don't want to be with them anymore,she promised that when she came back she will get her little revenge for what they did to her.

Became a new version of herself,became a confident woman who will not just trust no one.

-its been a long time since that time happen,sigh- she just woke up and because of her dream there's some tears on her eyes.

Layna was in the bathroom washing her face when she remember the other part of her dream,she started to cry and her eyes was getting puffy again.

She couldn't forget it no matter what,such thing became her friend not to mention she use to love one of them too.

Upon remembering it layna started to cry and laugh to herself,being played with and being a stupid woman,falling inlove with someone who used her and only a past time to him not knowing his dating someone already and that someone is her friend.

Layna was again steal herself and did her morning routine even though she already showered,her eyes shows it that she cried.

Layna looked at the mirror on her desk and started to talk to herself there while puting a make up.

"You know layna,it partially your fault for falling in love with a man who doesn't love you back"layna said while putting her eyeliner.

"And not to mention it's your best of friends,you layna was a naive girl,falling inlove,getting hurt again and again and again"she said before putting the things she used away to her shelf.

Layna has to too many heart brake and most of them use her for money and some use her for fun only,like bet and punishment in a game,her life was a mess to begin with when she met them the first friend she has but still betray her like the others.
_________________________________________

"It looks like your deep in thought?hmm what is it?care to share?"Loki was in layna's office again looking after her.

"Sigh...nothing much just...you know...I don't know if this is right"layna keep sighing.

"About what exactly?"Loki was typing in his phone as if updating someone else and layna didn't bother to ask who.

"This thing called revenge...I don't know if it's right for me to get a revenge..."layna is having some tears on her eyes and Loki typed faster on his phone.

"You know there's nothing wrong to get a revenge to someone who hurt you....it's just that...the consequences of getting a revenge is too heavy yah know...like will you be please and happy when you get it?you know layna it's not about being right...because there's nothing wrong in getting a revenge...you just have to accept the consequences of your actions once you got your revenge...because even though you don't mean it there are people who will get involved in your revenge even though they didn't do anything to you"Loki was practically right and layna was having a second thought on her revenge to Lucy.

"Your probably right...but still..it hurts you know"layna is starting to cry now and Loki was just watching her in her seat while trying so hard not to comfort her.

"Layna i know it hurt...because if I were you I will done the same thing...but it's time to move on"Loki couldn't take it anymore and goes to layna to hug her and comfort her.

While they are having there moments,there are people who suddenly burst the office door and both of them flinch from the sound of it.

Both of them look at door and saw Hailey and Hance standing in there with a visible anger on there eyes.

"Ahhh Hailey it's not what it looks like"Loki tried to reason faster than speed of light.

"Don't worry Hailey he's just comforting me"layna wipe the tears away on her eyes using a tissue.

"It better be layna,you know me and hance is here too"Hailey pointed her finger to hance direction.

"Don't worry I don't plan to hehe"layna sneeze to his tissue and signal them too sit down first before they talk.

"Loki"Hailey coldly called for him and signaling him to sit besides her.

"Did something happen?"ask hance flatly,but smiling in front of layna and the others.

"Loki is giving me some advice and while thinking for a little to the advice he gave I suddenly started to cry and Loki hug me just to bring me comfort"layna told them the story of there hugging.

They believe it and just let it go but Hailey is having the talk with Loki because she's jealous even though she won't admit it.

Loki and Hailey left them there alone and both of them was feeling awkward towards each other so hance excuse himself.

But before he could leave layna called for him.

"Hance!!"layna shout to get his attention.

"Hmm?"hance look at layna before reaching for the door handle.

"Are you free tonight?"layna was having a little bit of blush to her face but still ask him.

"Hmmm...ahh no I don't have plans tonight,why?"hance think before answering her.

"Can you meet me at 8?let's go out,I know a restaurant"layna was sure fidgeting on her finger under the table but still manage to ask him with a straight face and voice.

Hance look at her for a minute before having a blush to his face,his thankful that layna didn't see it since she's looking down,and before answering her ,he brainstorm whether he would accept or not.

"Sure thing I pick you up...ahem...at you place tonight" it's really nerve rocking for hance since this is a first time they would go out to a dinner.

-wait go out?...does that mean...where going on a date?!- hance sure is having a great time inside of his head and layna was panicking because his face is getting redder and redder.

"Hance your face!!are you alright?should we call a doctor?!"at first hance was clueless of what layna was talking about so he look besides him where there's a glass window and there he saw his redden face and emmidiately cleared his throat.

"No need layna it's nothing...by the way I have to go now"hance immediately left the room without even listening to layna's goodbye to him.

-dammit hance get a hold of yourself...you almost ruined the date because she's worried about your redden face...well it's cute that she ca...ahh damn never mind-  hance was really having a great day today and his face is still like a ripe tomato.