Chapter 5

"good job hance.."the photographer said to him"you too sir"hance said before leaving to get retouch and to freshen up for the next photoshoot for magazines.

The make-up artist started to do his job and get hance to be a new person with his new looks,hance is a good modela and a pop star,he always care about his stuff and the people around him but once you do something that's beyond reason he won't be able to became your friends no matter what nor he will care about you.

"Hance dear please get ready for your photoshoot"the assistant manager said to him and the make-up artist did her final touch to his face and hair,once she's done hance was ready to take the challenge again.

"There you go....wow...more...just like that...."the photographer was seriously having a fun time with his photoshoot since his making hance do a hectic pose for the photo,and he seem to like hance,not because his a man but because his a fast worker and a good partner for their magazine.

"Well is that all for tonight?"hance ask his manager"yup your ready to go home just change your clothes and I will drive you to your apartment"hance manager was a married woman,this woman was special to him since she's the one who supported him when his own mother doesn't really cared about him.

"Thank you Nana,your really the best"hance said with so much fondness in his voice showing that his really grateful to her.

"Of course no problem,,just for you I'm even shaking...just go and change so we can go home and rest too"his manager push him to get change faster.
_________________________________________

"AGGGHHHHH!??"Loki screamed and layna got alarmed by it so she rush to check on him"what!!!!what happened???!!"layna burst open the door to see Loki standing up and supporting his head"sigh I thought something happen"layna walked towards Loki and gave him the coffee she just brewed,Loki accepted it and he stand up to go to the bathroom while layna already left once she's given the coffee to him.

Layna checked on the others and she sees that they are starting to get up with a hung over again.

Well it's only 2 A.M and layna has to wake up just because of them,layna knows that if she didn't help them they would be in pain because of a headache and she doesn't want that knowing that they're needed in the industry of modeling,acting and singing along with dancing.

"The coffee/tea and some food are in the table just pick what you want if you don't want what's on the table you could get some in the fridge"layna instructed to them and they all nodded,everyone got what they wants and some just do what they usually do when they have hung over.

"I will be at my room please don't bother me,I haven't gotten a glimpse of sleep since yesterday because of you all,but if it's an emergency wake me up"all of them nodded again and layna was relieved that they understand her,so she goes to her room,lock the door and fall asleep like a log.
_________________________________________

"Yow how's the head"hance greeted to them"shut up"Izzy said"hurts like hell"Hailey said"well nothing but a pain In the ass"Linda said while Loki was....just being Loki he is.

"Anyway where's layna?"hance asked them"she's still sleeping"Haley said,hance look at his watch"but it's already 9 she usually woke up at 7,right?"hance said"yah but we let her be,she said she haven't got a glimpse of sleep since yesterday so...."Linda Interrupted and made a gesture to his hand like an ok"ohhh well gotta go to work"everyone started to scattered around to go to their respected place to start their day.
_________________________________________

Layna is still asleep even though it's already 9:30 in the morning and she seems like,she's having a wonderful dream.

"Hmm just like that...yeah...hmm."she's sleep talking.
_________________________________________

It's already 1 in the evening when layna woke up and she made a fuss because of this,she called everyone and asked why they didn't woke him up.

Their reason is"because you told us you haven't gotten any sleep since yesterday and since it's your rest day we did the job for you so no need to worry"layna was thankful but she reasoned that they should have still woke him up if it's already late.

All of them agree and reassured layna that she should take a break for a day and they will do her work for her.

Layna was again thankful and she was also happy that she could take a day off,so she's relaxing on her pool while sunbathing,she's having a great time while the others where having a hard time.

The others hance,Izzy,Loki,Hailey and Linda decided to get layna's job for two days so she could relax for two days and then too,they are tired from photoshoot,recording and acting so they decided to take a break for two days.

They already said this to their manager and their manager accepted the request since they have been diligently doing their work properly.

Even though everyone knew that they are all an asshole since they drunk for two days in a row no joke in that but they still keep it a secret to their manager.

They leave might get cancelled they might have to work extra they think so they decided not to tell their manager anything about the drinking thing.

Especially Loki who is the rut of their drinking habits,Loki is a bastard but a good friend for them so they really not pay attention if he influence them since they also want it,Loki didn't push them to do drink but they kinda sort off did it and they got addicted to alcohol.