Chapter 25 - Shaken

Start from the beginning

Tenya decided to speak. "Truthfully sir, when we were fighting against Stain, someone else showed up to help us." "Who?" the chief asked. "We're not familiar with them but Stain knew them, he called them Fist." The police chief raised an eyebrow, then after placing his hand on his chin, he said "Can you describe to me how they fought?" Tenya thought about it for a moment, "physically." "They fought with their hands and legs, and their hands also could release light to blind people." The chief took note of it. Then I remembered I also have something to say, "Could I also mention something?" The chief looked at me. "Do you remember the USJ incident?" Everyone nodded. "Before All Might arrived, there was another Hero who helped us, and they kept the Nomu occupied. I'm 80% sure that they're the same person as the one there" Shoto and Tenya didn't look convinced, "Do you guys not remember? They could do the same thing as the one we saw now!" The Shoto stood up, "Wait! You're right! They're the same one!"

"I ask that you sit down," the chief said, "You're still in need of recovery."

Shoto obeyed, and sat back down. "I thank you very much for the information, it's a lot more than I expected. I should leave you to yourselves now..." "Wait!" I yelled. "Could you tell us who they are?" The chief stood still for a moment, "Very well, it's important you know... but you should not disclose the fact that you saw them to anyone." We all shake our heads in agreement. "They are a Vigilante, just like Stain."

Everyone froze in place. "Have a great day."

(?) POV

What do we do now?

KEEP RUNNING OBVIOUSLY

We can't keep this up forever though...

BETTER THAN GETTING MAULED BY HEAD RIGHT NOW!

Get back here.

Get back here.

GET BACK HERE!

ONLY WHEN YOU CALM DOWN HEAD!

I AM CALM!

BULLSHIT!

MAYBE IF YOU LET ME TAKE CONTROL I WOULD BE A LITTLE CALM!

And let you fulfill your desires first? No way!

SHE WAS RIGHT THERE, RIGHT THERE, IN PUNCHING DISTANCE!

At this rate, we're not going to get the lyrics done for the second song before next year...

WAIT, WE STILL HAVE TO DO THOSE?

Head is already told me to do it, how about you join in?

HELL YEAH, A NICE CHANGE OF PACE...

GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE!

...

"When's the meetup again, shitty hair?" "Tomorrow evening, they're finally playing again." "Great and who's coming with us?" "I know Izumi is interested and I think Tokoyami, Jiro, Denki, and Sero." "Good. I hope Izumi comes at least." "Why is that? You've been pestering me about it ever since I asked you to come again."

Katsuki sighed.

"We're childhood friends, I know her better than anyone in this class." Kirishima nods. "She had an 'event' that happened to her and ever since the internships, I felt she needed a break of sorts." Kirishima was bewildered at what Katskui was saying, as the hotheaded blonde was genuinely caring for someone else. "Well! Don't let me stop you then! Did you text her when it would be?" "Oh, I still need to do that."

Today was just their Final exams, and the next event was the Forest training camp. Therefore, many are deciding on going out to things like the mall but Katsuki was concerned with his childhood friend. She had been a bit more nervous, a bit more... restless. During their fight against All Might, she couldn't bring herself to use her quirk and instead ran past him. Katsuki was less than happy, since she dragged him out, but he did take notice of her behavior. Her music taste was more similar to his, so he decided to bring her to a concert to try and hype her up a bit, as she was mostly stressed about everything.

On the evening of the concert, Katsuki was sitting next to Izumi, Kirishima, and the others were sitting a little lower. They all waited for the band to arrive, and eventually, the recognizable singers came up. "Thank you all for coming to our second performance! As always we hope you'll have a great time and some interviews are going to be done afterward so be sure to stick around!" Izumi poked me to ask who they were and I pointed to Kenban and Eikyo. Then when she asked me about the lead singer, the one with the hood, I actually didn't remember his name, I'm unsure if they even introduced him.

The stage itself was now a lot larger, their first song must have been really popular because a lot more tech was seeable, and a lot more people were here. Then, the lights faded to black and the concert was starting...