He leaned closer to Luffy's neck, without Luffy noticing as his sharp teeth were going to take a bite, and his nails turned into demon claws, digging up to Luffy's skin, making Luffy shiver.

'This scent.. smells.. so fucking good..'

He was going to take a bite, of the delicious and delightful neck of his. And his claws dig up slightly to Luffy's neck, causing Luffy to feel the pain in his skin.

"That hurts!!"

Luffy ended up pushing Law away, and Luffy stepped back, Law's claws disappeared in an instant. Luffy didn't catch it. "What the hell is wrong with you!? Are your nails claws or something!!?" Luffy rubs the side of his neck. The robe slides down to Luffy's shoulder blades as he looks at Law. "Torao.. It hurts, why did you do that??" Luffy kept asking and Law remained quiet.

"I don't know either.. I was drunk.."

"Drunk? Then? Did you drink some alcohol?"

'No, I was drunk by his scent.. what the fuck is wrong with me?'

Then he saw Luffy walk towards him closer, "Torao? Are you alright?" very close, he was so small, just looking down at his, innocent, pure eyes of his, so pure. Even his plump, delightful, pinkish, lips that has no one ever touch before.

"Torao?"

Calling all over the nickname.

'Fuck.. I wonder.. I just wonder..'

Law was to do something he shouldn't do without Luffy's permission. And suddenly thought to himself.

'I wonder what you will look like.. in my bed?'

Then Law just realized what he was just thinking just now.

'What the fuck?.. This is fucking.... Disgusting..'

Law ended up pushing Luffy away, "Hey! What the hell is wrong with you!?" Luffy got quickly irritated confused, mad, curious and annoyed at the same time. Thinking, what did he do wrong in the first place anyway? He just asks for help to look for his goddamn clothes.

"Leave.."

Law said very coldly to him, the atmosphere was very cold and stiff. "Sheesh, is that all??" Luffy scratched the back of his head, "Anyway!! First of all, you're the one who needs to leave because I need to change now!! Nishishishi!!!~" Luffy chuckles delightfully and thanks Law for helping him.

'Right..' Law facepalm to himself, calling himself "Stupid" and thinking this was "Disgusting". After sleeping with someone so many times, demons, humans or others. This was the first time ever, something drove him that he never thought it would happen.

Law leaves the dressing room, as the door closes and locks behind him. He heard rustles inside the room and clothes can be heard.

Then the room of the door opened, Luffy was now wearing such huge outfits again. Luffy smiles at Law, "Jaggy is waiting for me so---" before he could finish the sentence and fully walk away, his wrist was and got pulled a little bit close.

'I don't know what the fuck.. am I even doing but, it doesn't seem to feel.. bad at all.' Law deeply thought, that wonderful gaze just looks at Luffy. Luffy shook his hand away, "Torao, what's wrong with you? The way you act is strange, weird.. and very.." Luffy just touches his chest and slightly pushes him away slowly.