The fuck so funny?

"And you?" The lady brought her attention to Z.

"I'll have the same" the lady nodded before walking off

"you wanna be like me so bad" I joked

Z smacked her teeth. "I wanted that anyways I guess great minds think alike" she smiled huge and we both laughed

I couldn't even be mad at Z. We haven't known each other that long but she made it feel as if we been around each other for years. I was still a little confused with myself about the whole stud on stud thing but shit... Yolo.

——————————————————————

Ro POV

[Recap:

Maybe she got a bitch? Idk but that's not gone last long. I want her and ima have her.

She's mine.

I pulled out my phone and called my best friend it rung and she answered.

"Hello, yeah I need a favor"

"Favor?"

"Yes. Remember that girl I was telling you about?"

"The crush that you be teasing ns?"

"Yes her, she been acting funny I think she got a girl.. I need you to help me get rid of her"

I heard her chuckle threw the phone "Girl let them be happy you did this with the last girl , remember? You put her girlfriend in a cage to rot to death and she still ain't want you"

"Bestieeee" I dragged out exaggeratory "this times different. I know she wants me maybe her girl or is just getting in the way, we'll be doing her a favor"

"Man alright" my best began to let out "but only if you put me on with your friend, Binky"

"Ouuu I knew you liked her you whore.. mmm" I paused for a second "it's a deal"

End of Recap ]

Me and my best friend (Lola) been following Z car the whole time. How dumb could she be to not notice us driving right behind her..

She was with some other stud. I just hope this is just a friend and not her girl because if so, she got another thing coming..

She pulled up to a restaurant. Tf she being all romantic and shit for ?

We parked a couple of cars down and waiting for them to enter . After they entered it was go time.

Sense Z didn't know my best friend, we decided that she should go in instead of me.

Everything was planned out already. I showed my bestie a pic of Z so that she'll know what she looks like. The plan was for my best friend to watch Z and this mystery stud. If they showed any signs of just friends then we'll just leave it alone but if they show any signs of a relationship then we do what we plan on doing. We just had to stay low and watch for our surroundings.

I waited as my best friend walked into the restaurant.

I sat patiently until she comes back out.

———————————————————————

Z POV

I watched as the waitress say our food down on our table. Honestly I didn't know what the soup shit was but I got it sense Lay got it. Everything smelt good asl