Chapter 2: The True Meaning Of Perfection

A/N- Author here, so i've already got quite a few requests for the love interest so i've decided its just going to be a harem. I haven't decided on the number yet, but 10 seems to be more than enough. As of now, the list is-

Horuka (I was actually thinking about using her so thanks @saber3424 for the suggestion)

Chabashira

Sakura (Will be replaced due to LN stuff)

And a crossover oc character

Again, suggestions welcome and I will be doing Q&A's if questions arise. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Also, there will be these chapters quite often. Mostly flashback chapters. Since i'm introducing a brand new concept this is very much needed. I hope you all enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback 3rd Pov~

Nothing could be heard. The room was silent. It always was. A blood red glow shined throughout. The sound of struggling continuously heard. In the middle of a pitch-black room stood 10 children, all of whom were around the same age. Only 11 years old. Most of them seemed to be grasping for breath. Eventually, 6 fell to the floor. The remaining 4 did nothing but stand there. No reactions to be seen. Eventually, the red glow stopped and dim lights shined the room. A man walked out wearing a black suit and red tie.

Professor Ayanokoji: Well done. Even with ten times earths gravity you remained still. You four have proven your worth. You've earned your two hours of interaction.

The kids said nothing as they followed the Professor through multiple doors. Eventually, they reached a room opposite to the one they were just in. Instead of pitch black walls and furniture, this one adorned white walls and other items. Some of the kids looked back through the doors noticing their fallen friends. Eventually, they all reached a windowless empty room. Only one child sat there. His face as blank as ever.

Professor Ayanokoji: Go. We will be back in two hours.

With that, the door shut and the children were free. Well, free as they could be. As soon as the door closed, one kid rushed over to the one already seated

Y/N: Hey Koji!

Ayanokoji: Stop calling me that.

Y/N laughed and rubbed his head. He and Ayanokoji got along well despite their differing personalities. Sure, when in the Black Room Y/N was emotionless and always quite serious, but when he was allowed to be "himself" he made the most of it.

The two friends continued to chat, playing a game of chess. Of course Y/N won most of the time, but Ayanokoji still enjoyed it. However, the other 3 students weren't so pleased. They saw the White Room as enemies to overcome. This was quite common in both rooms. Rivalry was natural to gain the most recognition. The three students approached the friends, glaring at them.

One girl spoke up, she had white hair and blue eyes, and had an average height for her age. She resented the white room the most. Her name was Siesta. She was the second strongest in the Black Room, both involving academically and physically. She and Y/N used to get along, until Y/N made friends with Ayano. When she spoke, her voice spit only of hostility.