"Ayame, Maynard!" You call them.

"Yeah, yeah, you don't have to tell me." Ayame says before heading towards one of the titans, with Maynard heading towards the other one.

"Two 15-meter titans to the left!" Another cadet shouts as soon as Ayame and Maynard left.

"Lola!" You shout to her.

"Yeah, lets go!" Lola shouts as you and her leave the rest to go towards the other two titans.

"Crap, another 15-meter titan, and this one's an abnormal!" A cadet shouts.

After you quickly dispose of the the titan you turn and see a shocking image.

Erwin had just lost an arm to the abnormal titan.

"Erwin!" you hear Ayame shout and quickly kill off the abnormal titan.

You make your way towards Erwin as quickly as possible.

"(F/N)!" Ayame shouts.

"Yeah, I know." You say kneeling next to Erwin, placing your hand on the place where he lost his arm. You begin to chant something, Erwin grunts in pain, but you ignore him and continue to chant with your eyes closed. After your done chanting, you open your eyes and see the Erwin has his arm back.

"There, good as new." You say as you get up.

"Thanks." Erwin says.

"No problem." You say, but as you turn around you see a figure in the corner of your eye.

As you turn to see the figure, you immediately see that its a person in a lab coat. The same lab coat you saw when the people who first captured you had on.

You eyes widen as you begin to shake uncontrollably as memories of those horrible experiments take over your mind.

"Oi, brat, what's wrong?" Levi says as he walks towards you, but you see that the person in the lab coat is holding something and is pointing it right at Levi.

You quickly snap out of your trance and turn towards Levi.

"LEVI, MOVE!!!" You shout at the top of your lungs, but its too late. You hear a loud 'bang' as the gun in the person's hand goes off.

Levi falls to the ground, everyone is standing still, but you immediately react to the situation.

"Ayame, Maynard, catch that guy! Lola, go get Akame, I bet she might know who this is! I'm going to go help Levi!" As you shout this everyone does as they're told. You run to Levi's side and flip him onto his back.

You see blood blossoming his chest cavity.

"Levi, say something!" You shout, but get no response in return.

You hurriedly check everywhere to get a pulse, but you feel nothing. Dreading the worst you put your head to his chest. Nothing, that is what you hear.

Tears cascade down your face as you fall back gripping you head in both hands, rocking back and forth, repeating 'this isn't happening' over and over again.

You suddenly remember something.

'Yes, I can use that, its not too late.' You think as you quickly compose yourself. You look up with fire in your eyes, you bring yourself to Levi once more, you put up a barrier around yourself.

___________________________Lola's POV___________________________

After getting Akae and bringing her over to where (F/N) was, I see that she created a barrier around herself.