Chapter 5

(Pov Jihan)

Without the slightest hesitation, I just gave 500 thousand to my husband.

"Thank you honey," said Sir Randi, before kissing my forehead.

Cup

"Yes sir," I replied with a smile.

Sir Randi may have missed me, because suddenly he kissed me until he opened all my clothes.

After that, the usual thing happened in marriage. When finished, Sir Randi looked very happy, I was also satisfied by him.

I feel, it's impossible for Sir Randi to think of another woman.

Besides, when he was grappling with me earlier, he also looked very aggressive.

I can feel, if Sir Randi doesn't want to lose me.

This morning, we only did 2 rounds, after that we took a bath together.

I feel quite tired and finally rest in the room. While Sir Randi prepared breakfast for the two of us.

What a dream husband, not only handsome, loyal, but also very caring.

After we both finished breakfast, Sir Randi said goodbye to go to the Dieng area, with his motorbike to sell potatoes.

I myself just stay in the room, because there is nothing to do. Until I didn't feel like I fell asleep again, maybe because I was tired after the struggle with Sir Randi earlier.

---

"Darling?"

A familiar voice startled me who was sleeping at that time.

I also suddenly woke up from my sleep, and I saw that it was Sir Randi who called me, after that he kissed me.

Basic romantic husband just makes me love it more.

"Eh, Sir Randi why are you home already?" I asked who immediately hugged him.

I did this, because I really don't want to lose this man forever.

"Yeah, I just got home. Why did you just wake up yourself? Even though it's late, honey," explained Sir Randi, while stroking my hair.

"What? It's already afternoonAh, that's impossible, sir," I said in disbelief.

After that, I released my hug to him.

Before immediately looking at the clock on the wall above my bed.

It turned out that what Sir Randi said was true, it was almost 5 in the afternoon.

"Ouch, why can I sleep until the afternoon, besides you and Mom too, why don't you wake me up," I muttered feeling embarrassed.

My husband is just trying hard to make a living, eh I even fell asleep.

"Come on, don't worry about it. Let's take a shower first, come onas well as continue what was this morning, Mas is not satisfied Han, he he," said Sir Randi, before hugging me from behind.

"He he yes, Sir, actually I'm also not satisfied earlier," I replied by biting my lower lip.

After that, Sir Randi immediately picked me up and took me to the bathroom.

I feel very happy and happy as if I was taken to heaven.

After finishing that and taking a bath together, we prayed together in the room.

"Mas, I'm sorry... Jihan did you wrong a lot?" I said, after we finished praying.

"Yes... Jihan really has a lot of mistakes with Sir,"