Chapter 1

PYAAARRRRR........

There was the sound of breaking glass from the kitchen.

"Randi..!!!! come here fast!!!" Zaskia shouted at her daughter-in-law, who was still sleeping in her room.

"Sie, Sir, wake up Sir!!" Jihan said while nudging Randi to wake him up.

Randi suddenly opened his eyes before answering, "What's wrong, Han?" he asked Jihan, his wife.

"Mas, Mother is calling you, she seems angry," Jihan explained in a worried tone.

"Mom called me? OK, I'll meet Han," Randi replied resignedly. Randi was used to being yelled at by her parents-in-law because of a lack of income, so Randi was used to it.

"All right, but don't fight Mother, OK, Sir Randi, just obey what Mother asks later!" Jihan's suggestion gave up.

"It's impossible for Sir to fight Mother, even though Mother is Sir in-laws, Sir already considers her as her own parent, so you will obey Han," Randi answered softly.

"Randi...!!!! hurry up!!!" Zaskia's screams got louder because there was no answer.

"Yes, ma'am, I'm leaving," Randi replied, slightly raising his voice so that his father-in-law could hear him.

"Yes, Han, Sir, come out first, okay?? You just go on to sleep first!" Randi asked his wife Jihan.

"Yes, sir, be careful, sir!" asked Jihan softly.

Randi only answered with a nod, before exiting his room and heading straight to the kitchen.

"What is it, ma'am?" Randi asked softly after meeting her in-laws.

"Hey Randy, what's this?" Zaskia asked in a harsh tone while holding out the usual jar for granulated sugar.

Randi just took the jar before frowning.

"Sorry ma'am, Randi didn't know that the sugar had run out," Randi replied resignedly, "It's only a matter of sugar, you don't have to smash the glass," Randi thought while taking a deep breath.

"That's why hurry up and buy some sugar at the shop! Buy me some coffee at the same time, don't forget to make it later, you have to hurry and don't make me repeat what I said again!" Zaskia ordered in an unpleasant tone of voice.

"Okay ma'am," Randi replied softly, before going to his room to take the money from his wallet.

"Hey, where are you going, Randi? I told you to go to the shop, not to your room!" Zaskia shouted when she saw her daughter-in-law enter the room, she thought Randi wanted to sleep again.

"Mother, I want to take the money first," Randi answered softly, because he didn't want to go against his parents-in-law.

"Oh, what do you want, but hurry up, don't make me wait too long, huh," Zaskia said sarcastically, before turning to go to the living room to watch television.

Randi took a deep breath before letting it out slowly.

check...

Randi went into her room, and it turned out that Jihan was still waiting for her.

"Sir Randi, did you tell me what else did you do, sir?" Jihan asked curiously.

"I just asked to buy Han sugar and coffee, you go to sleep first, sir, I want to take the money and go to the shop," Randi answered softly.

"What??

Jihan also couldn't stop thinking that his mother would order a man to go to the shop just to buy sugar.