Chapter 4

(Pov Jihan)

Johan's words made my heart twitch faster, maybe because I was too worried.

Sir Randi is the perfect man, surely many women will be tempted by him.

I have to find out the truth myself. I still believe that Sir Randi is still loyal to me.

I will leave the room slowly to meet Elisa in person.

It can be seen that Elisa is still washing in the public bathroom in front of my house.

Immediately approach him, while no one else was there.

"Elisa,.?" I greeted, as I walked closer to him.

Elisa could see raising her head and smiling brightly, "Hey sis Jihan, do you want to wash, sis? Didn't sir Randi wash you earlier?" he asked.

Maybe he thought I was the one who ordered sir Randi to wash our clothes.

"Yes, sir Randi was already washing, I'm here to meet you El," I replied affirmingly, this made Elisa look nervous.

Maybe what Johan said was true, but how could sir Randi not feel nervous when he met me?

Is it possible that Elisa is just trying to find an opportunity to approach my husband?

My heart and mind feel bad and my heart hurts even more when imagining it.

"Y-Yes Ma'am, what's wrong Ma'am?" he stammered.

Elisa seems to understand a little why I immediately came to see her.
"Earlier when sir Randi was washing, was there anything else he was doing here?" I asked hesitantly, as I also bit my lower lip.

'O Allah, am I wrong to ask my neighbor like that,' I thought feeling bad. If it offends Elisa.

She is a good girl, but jealousy makes me ask this, I must be wrong.

"No, Ma'am... what's wrong, Ma'am?" asked Elisa while looking at me.

That, makes me confused myself, with what should I say next.

"It's okay, hehe please continue washing El, sorry to disturb you," I replied. Before turning around and walking away.

Because I'm afraid that if Elisa gets suspicious and will think something wrong later.

I took a deep breath as I walked home.

When I got home, I saw my father and mother watching television.

"Jihan, come watch television with us," Father said while waving his hand at me.

"Excuse me sir, later okay?" I politely refused.

"Yes, there you are alone with your husband alone!" mother said curtly.

very visible, if the mother does not like it when I spend more time with my husband.

I didn't dare to answer because I didn't want it to end up being noisy. I just nodded before leaving my father and mother.

"Look at your son, sir, now he prefers his husband over his own parents, I regret letting them get married first," said the mother in a loud voice.

I who heard it could only stroke the chest.

'Oh my God, why can my own mother talk like that,' I thought feeling tight.

Before running and straight into the room. Unnoticed, clear tears came out of my eyes.

"Why are you crying Han?" Sir Randi's voice startled me, and brought me back to my senses.