━━𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

[BAD GUY- BILLIE EILISH]

"Wait, let me get this straight." Alexa starts, the speedsters, Cisco, and Iris all gathered in the cortex the next morning as they explained everything to the young woman. "I'm a Force of nature? Y/N is the Electric-Flash, Barry's the Flash, Ethan is Lightning Storm, who also happens to be Artemis."

"And you two birthed me?" Alexa chuckles softly, looking between the married speedsters, "That makes you, what? My parents, making Ethan and Iris my aunt and uncle?"

The group shared looks, all looking just as confused as the girl── Barry shrugs lightly, looking back at her, "Something like that."

"And I have two siblings and two cousins?" Alexa mutters, "My sister who just tried to kill me."

"Technically, Alexa, she did kill you." Caitlin reveals, walking in with her tablet in hand, "But your biometrics are stable. So I think you're fine."

"Wait, how did you bring me back anyway?" Alexa asked, looking between the team.

Everyone else slowly turned to stare at Y/N and Barry, who only glanced at one another awkwardly without saying a word. The girl quietly clears her throat, scratching the back of her neck and avoiding gaze, staring at the computer screens.

Caitlin looks back at Alexa, "We don't actually know. But according to my initials test, the three of you share the same bio-kinetic genome sequence."

The dark blonde pulls up the test on the screens, making everyone look at it. Y/N glances at the young woman, "Just like how a parent and their child share the same DNA."

"Exactly, except we're talking about cosmic DNA." Caitlin says, "So you can sense their cells on a quantum level and vice versa."

"So they can sense one another? That is so damn cute." Cisco comments.

"Awe that really is, now you won't have to worry about losing your kid." Ethan chuckles softly, crossing his arms.

Y/N smiles at the two as Alexa looks at them, "Wait, if we're all connected, can't the other forces sense each other, too?"

The couple look at one another and Barry trials off, "If Alice finds the others before we do-"

"She's gonna kill them." Cisco said.

"All right so, where are we with finding Deon and Psych?" Ethan questions, "We know Melissa is safe back at the company with Jason, he'll take care of her. They're under a secret level, so."

"No one could get in and out, without us and the scanners." Y/N tells the others, "Besides, no one knows about it, and it'll be hard for Alice to sense them underground."

"Okay, so Chester and I are working on a tracking system to locate Deon's temporal isotopes across timelines." Cisco said, walking over to his desk and typing on the keyboard, "I'm monitoring the data, while he's out there setting up the sensors."

"And the Citizen is looking into Psych. We're gonna see if we can ID his human identity." Iris spoke up, "We do that, we can find him."

"Well, we better do it fast." Cisco says, pulling up the city map, "I've been seeing intermittent spikes of Alice's isotopic signatures all across the city. And there's been a ton of reports of spontaneous lightning. Barry and Y/N's firstborn is pissed."

Alexa's breathing picks up, turning back around to face the speedsters with a terrified expression, "She's gonna come after me again."

"If she does, then we will protect you." Barry assures her.