chapter 1

Long Before the Age of Quirks there Existed beings with power beyond imagination. They protect everyone no matter what. But greed consumed some and those turned to Villainy. When the Age of Quirks Began. Those Guardians were no longer needed. So in turn they sealed themselves with their fallen comrades who turned to Villainy. In hope that one day they would be useful again. Eventually the World progressed Gained a hero based Society where Quirks that seemed villainous were labeled as such. God forbid you didn't have a quirk. Heros were everything in this society. Those without Quirks were labeled Quirkless. And were treated worse then Dirt.

We time skip several thousand years. The current population of Quirkless 0.02% Worldwide. We cut to see our Protagonist Izuku Yagi and His twin Sister Izumi Yagi. They had just turned 4 meaning they could found out what their Quirks are.

"Mom, Dad wake up!" Both Twins yelled trying to wake up their parents. Suddenly both parents shot up awake. "What's wrong, did something happened" Both parents Panicked. "No nothing happened. But it's our Birthday meaning we can find out what our Quirks are!" Both Children Yelled. "Ok let's eat then we can go see your Grandma Chiyo. So go get ready I'll cook breakfast." Inko said still trying to wake up. "OKAY!!" The Yagi twins yelled and ran out the room. Inko looked over to see Toshi slowly falling back to sleep. She then elbowed him in the stomach yelling at him to get up.

Timeskip to the car ride to UA. To see Recovery girl aka The Grandma of izuku and Izumi.

"Izuku can you promise me something?" Izumi asked her older twin brother ((Izuku is older by a minute)). "Anything Zumi." Izuku said with the Brightest smile. "Promise me that If I get a weak quirk we'll still be heroes together" Izumi Said. "Of course we will be heroes together no matter what." Izuku said with a smile. And hug his sister. "Kids we're here" Toshi said getting out of the car. Both kids got out only to be amazed at UA's building. "Lets go see your Grandma." Inko said beginning to walk with Toshi and the Kids.

Timeskip to when they get to the Infermery.

"How are my favorite Grandbabies?" Chiyo Asked hugging the twins. "We're great grandma." The twins Answered. "Alright who wants to get their Quirk Checked first?" She asked. "Izumi can I can wait" Izuku said. "Alright Izumi come on" Chiyo said bring Izumi with her. After a few minutes Izumi and Chiyo walked back in. "Alright Izumi has a very strong quirk. I'm gonna call it Kinetic Kinesis. She has the ability to store Kinetic energy and control it. She can power herself up. She should also be able to use Kinetic energy to use Telekinesis." Chiyo Said with pride. "That's a great quirk Izumi." Both Parents Screamed and began celebrating. "Alright izuku your Turn" Chiyo spoke over them. "Right" izuku said following her. After they got out. "I don't know how this happened." Chiyo said with distress. "What's wrong with izuku?" Both Parents asked with fear in their voice. "He doesn't have a Quirk but his body produces a strange energy." Chiyo said Distraught.

With that the family left. When they got home izuku was ignored and they focused on Izumi. Izuku fell asleep crying thinking it would get better. Little did he no it wasn't

What should the ship be

IzukuxJirou

Izukuxmomo

Or other