anger

Once we get settled back inside the castle I remember that Paige is still a problem. My head swims with anger as I give him his medication.

I can upon the guards and tell them to set everything up. Know what I have to do. And I'm no longer afraid, nor hesitant to do it.

"Would you be so kind, and set up an execution date for a certain someone?" I say, pettiness undertoning my voice. As I talk with them about the details, I tell them to start printing out free tickets and send them to the citizens of this kingdom. By now they should know the drill with the public executions. I'm pretty sure it was in their training, even though we tend to not do it often.

Tony is asleep in his bed by now, I've made sure of it. I would never want him to hear the current conversation. Instead, I'm sitting on my throne far away from the room where Tony is sleeping. He's been through enough. As I think that, my blood begins to boil and I clench my fists. The guards notice this and continue asking me for details.

"Should we begin sharpening the guillotine your highness?"

I think for a second, then I think about the position Tony was in when we got him back.

"No, I have some..... other plans for her."

Sorry for the short chapter yall! But I have to keep it on purposefully vague so that it'll be more shocking when my plans for the story are revealed. Btw I have an idea for after the story is done, I'm thinking after the main story is done, I'll let you guys request one shots of little snippets of what the two's lives are like after the main story. This story is truly my pride and joy and I don't want it so end. So tell me yalls thoughts!