your not alone

I wake up, still super pissed. I wonder what Paige is doing in the dungeon. I shake that thought out of my head and remember my lovely fiance if in my arms, snoring peacefully.

I delicately tap him awake and give him a kiss on the head. He slowly arises, rubbing the sleep out of his big adorable eyes. I cant handle how cute he is, but I can't help but feel the flame of internal rage burst and cradle inside my heart.

Why would someone, no, anyone, do something so cruel and absolutely disgusting to the wonderful big eye'd innocent boy in front of me.

He grabs the notepad and pen that he left laying on the nightstand last night on his side of the bed. He slowly writes something down and I can tell he's writing so slow because he's still tired. I wouldn't blame him though, he's suffered hell and back just to sit there in front of me.

"Can we eat breakfast baby?" He writes. He looks up at me and shows me the paper. As if on cue, I hear his stomach growl and I chuckle.

"Haha sure dear, eggs and toast this morning?" I ask him what he wants me to cook for him and he nods.

He tries to stand but topples to the carpet floor, I pick him up bridal style and I walk his small body to the kitchen.

I plop him down into the chair and I start cooking. He sits down and patiently waits for his meal to be finished cooking.

After I finish making him his eggs and toast, I walk over to the table and I hand him over his food. I'm not hungry so I watch him as he eats, admiring every movement he makes. Tony is the most gorgeous being on this entire planet. No, he's the best being in this entire galaxy!

Most importantly though, he is the best, most beautiful thing that I've ever had in life. As he finished eating, I walk up to him and kiss him on the head.

"I love you, you know that?" I tell him, my chin still on his head. He starts to write a little quicker since he's fully awake now.

"I love you too." He writes and shows me. I notice this and lightly grab the pen from his hand and I draw a heart underneath his words.

When I do this he leans into my touch and I kiss him once again. Then, I grab his hands, giving them both a kiss. I give him back his hands and put the dish in the sink, along with his glass.

I wash his glass and plate, humming a small soft tune. I dry the dish and glass once I'm done and walk over to him so I can pick him up and put him back into our room on my bed.

As I carry him and he leans his head against me. I walk to our room and let him have the remote.

"Dear, can I talk to you?" I ask him, to which he nods in response.

"In a week ive scheduled your first therapy and physical therapy appointments. " I tell him, I know he might not react well but instead he just nods silently.

"Darling, 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚, 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪"...

𝘼/𝙣 sorry I haven't been posting a lot I have a slow burn fic on ao3 of tenmiko (same username as mine on here)  and on there I feel like I need to write more words per chapter or else it won't meet up to ao3's standards so yeaaaah

Also thought I'd give y'all some fluff after all the crazy shit in the past chapters so y'all are ✨𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓬𝓸𝓶𝓮✨