"we could just stay home and watch movies or something." celeste muttered sleepily. she slowly fell back to sleep with her head against the headboard.

darrian looked up and gently placed his head on her chest. he slowly took in her features. he liked how smooth her skin is, he noticed how she had small pimples surrounding her face but he liked how she didn't cake it up with make up.

he sighed, knowing he had falled in to deep into love. he had fallen in love before but it backfired on him. he liked celeste, he like her alot.

darrian had been planning something on how to ask her out, he just hoped nothing would happen between them. he felt like he always ruined the good things with the best people.

he grabbed her free hand that was laying next to her side and planted a feather light kiss on it followed by interlocking there fingers, and then fell asleep on top of her.

CELESTE LET OUT a breath of nervousness before knocking on the wooden door. darrian had dropped her off at her house about two hours ago. she was now standing infront of the door that had her cousin that she hadn't seen in years.

celeste was nervous to say the least, even though they were literally bestfriends she was just normally nervous.

celeste heard the knob turn making her lift her face from the ground to be met isis. isis's face lifted into a large smile and jumped up and down before pulling in a large hug.

isis hugged her so tight celeste couldn't breath. "yeah, i think that's enough now." she breathed out. isis laughed and eventually let go of her younger cousin.

"you so grown girll." isis remarked spinning her hand around, seeing how she had growned up since the last time she had saw her. "girl i ain't grown, i'm fifteen." celeste shut her down. it was true she didn't like being called grown since she barely knew herself to called her own self grown.

"you look so pretty tho, stinka." she complimented her making celeste put a hand over her cheeks as they heated up. celeste wore a black zipped-up jumpsuit with her buffer jacket covering it matched with her black canvases. "you really too kindddd." she dragged. isis then dropped her smile into a blank face, "nevermind you still ugly."

"man, fuck you." celeste mugged her, mushing her head to the side making isis laugh slightly. "but come into my undone home." isis opened her door wider so she can come in.

"ooo, girl this is niceee." celeste said when she walked into into the empty house. "stop playing." isis replied to her comment as she picked up a box from the floor and placed it on a chair.

"so are we going somewhere later? yo house naked what we bouta do, paint the walls?" celeste laughed at her own joke like she was the funniest person alive resulting in isis side eyeing her.

"you should show me around, since you a new yorker and all." isis teased her cousin. "get off my dick, pussy." celeste spat back making isis gasp.

"which nigga got you talking like this damn." celeste rolled her eyes at the statement but isis catched it. "keep rolling those and they get stuck in you mother." isis said, forgetting that she doesn't even have one