𝟏𝟐; 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇

Start from the beginning

"And the reason those guys were looking into your room with a sniper's scope was so that the Graugeist, hidden in your room, wouldn't be stolen." Odasaku explains his thoughts. "But why didn't they hurry up and shoot the boss of the Port Mafia? That's because you lied, and said you didn't know where the boss was. The reason you did that, as well as everything you did or didn't say, were all determined by the boss."

"Odasaku, Y/n. Please run." You and Odasaku raise your eyebrows at his sudden request. "I, of all people, messed up. There are timed bombs hidden throughout the building. They were planning to burn me — well.. us — to death for being the traitors that we are!"

"See? You were asking for help." Odasaku says, ignoring Ango's request for you both to run away. The burgundy-haired man takes out one of his guns to make the process faster, and shoots Ango's restraints, while you take your sharp jade spear which had appeared out of nowhere and cut your former apprentice's ropes.

Both spies fall to the floor, Odasaku taking Ango with his arm over his shoulder while you help the half qilin stand, while she reassures that her injured leg is fine and that she'll survive — the injury obtained from intense torture from Mimic members. Ganyu got it worse than Ango, which made you frown.

"Let's go, Ango. How much longer until the bombs go off?"

"I believe you'd be able to tell with your powers."

"Like my ability is that convenient."

"Let's hurry," You suggest, and Odasaku nods, beginning to run along with you while you take Ganyu's wrist.

Just as you were about to go down the stairs, Odasaku stops, and it seemed that his ability had done its job. Just a few moments after you four ran off in a different direction by Odasaku's lead, explosions went off in the stairwell you were just about to go down.

"What an incredible ability," Ganyu says as you run, while you nod in agreement. As the flames of the explosion begin to catch up, you find a window and Odasaku shouts just as you were approaching.

"We're going to jump!"

"Pardon?!"

As you rush ahead with a wisp of black and turquoise, you ram your foot into the glass surface, the material breaks. Your action allow a clear and safe passage through for the other three to jump through. The force of the explosion pushes you all forward, and it makes a painful landing on the ground.

"Are you okay?" You ask Ganyu, who looks up at you and smiles softly.

"I'll be okay. Thank you, Master Y/n."

"I've told you, Y/n is just fine."

"Oh.. right. Thank you, Y/n." You hold out a hand for her to take, and she takes it with a smile. You pull your former apprentice up from the ground, and you look over at Ango and Odasaku.

Ango pants, breathing heavily as the adrenaline of the situation slowly died down, sighing when Odasaku asks if he was alright. "I'm not cut out for all this adventure. But, you and Y/n saved my life."

"How much does our boss know?" Odasaku asks.

"Nearly everything," He replies. "The only one who knew about me infiltrating Mimic was the boss."