第22章: Seclusion With Someone

Mulai dari awal

Not to others that is.

'Man... I am so pathetic...'

The moment she thought this so, she felt a another presence that seemingly entered the rooftop of the building.

She didn't bother to look who it was, since the presence alone made her acknowledge who it was.

Its Izuku.

"(Y/n)-chan?" He called out meekly as he slowly approached the girl who he thought was sleeping on the ground.

"Hi, Izu~!" She greeted as she raised her arm to wave at him without getting up to look at him.

Izuku, who didn't want to be rude by just standing there, took a seat beside where the girl was laying. Her eyes were still closed as Izuku worriedly stares at her.

"Are you... Okay?" He asked. Attempting to see if his friend was not feeling well. He might've known her for a month or so, but Izuku knows that she will always answer with a; "Yes, I'm perfectly fine,".

But her answer caught him off guard.

With a low tone, the girl opened her eyes as she stares back at Izuku. For a moment, Izuku was mesmarized by her eyes.

"No, I'm not fine, Izuku," She replied.

Izuku fluttered his eyes as he mentally took a deep breath, "What happened?" He asked, worried that she might shut him out once again.

She sigh and got up to sit beside him, "Promise me one thing," She said as she looked back at him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Don't judge me," She plainly said.

Izuku furrowed his eyebrows, "I would never, (Y/n). Who even judge someone when all they're doing is to let out their emotions?" Izuku asked.

"Some 'friends' of mine in Middle school. I felt betrayed too. They talk shit behind my back because I thought they're my friends. After that, in the end, the only friend I have is Shoto," She said as she looked at Izuku.

"Go on," He insisted.

The girl scoffed, "Are we going to have a therapy session?" She asked with a forced grin.

Izuku nodded as a small smile was plastered on his lips, "Yes, we have an hour to do it," He said.

"Hah, alright, Izuku," She said, however she continued, "Where was I? Ah, right, about Shoto. Hmm, you know, there are time where I thought if he ever treats me as a friend. I mean, yeah, my teasing can be very annoying, but with the way he treats me by being cold and shutting me out, I'm starting to think that he doesn't't see me as friend- but his rival," The girl paused as she took a deep breath.

Izuku intently listen, but he knows that she's still holding back. Its as if she was wary about saying her true feelings.

"Hey, let me rant, alright?" She said as she brings her face close to Izuku's.

In result for the boy to blush as he frantically nod, "O-Of course!" He stuttered.

The girl chuckled, "Do you think I'm a bad friend to Shoto, Izuku?" She said as her smile turns into a sad one.