Unknown to her, Gabriel is off doing kwami stuff as well. In his lair, he is using come potions, and other material to create something. Using the notes from Master Fu, Gabriel mixes ashes, a peacock feather, and other stuff to create a pot of some liquid. "Ok, this should be it. [pulls out syringe]. One way to find out." Gabriel said. He takes some of the liquid, and places it on the Peacock miraculous. "Now, miraculous. Repair yourself." Gabriel said. Soon, the Peacock miraculous flies into the air, and after a quick bang, it falls into Gabriel's hand. "At last. It's finally fixed. Now, let's see how much havoc we can cause now." Gabriel said, as he puts it on. Then Duusu flies out right next to Nooroo. "LET'S GO!!! I'M FIXED!!! FIXED!!! THIS IS THE BEST I'VE FELT IN SO LONG!!! I FEEL SO, AWESOME!!! [clears throat]. So, what's up. [sees, and hugs Nooroo]. Nooroo!!! I'm so happy I'm fixed. Everyday felt like a nightmare. A nightmare I wanted to stab since it reminds me of someone I hate." Duusu said. "I'm glad your safe my fellow friend, but the nightmare we are in is not over yet." Nooroo replied. "No it's not. Now with Duusu fixed, I'll be able to make more powerful; sentis than before. The damage was brutal, but that's no longer a worry. What matters now is that I use you both to achieve what I desire. The miraculous of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Because for now on, I'm no longer Hawkmoth. From this day forward, and going onward, call me, Shadowmoth. Nooroo, Duusu, duel metamorphosis." Gabriel said, as he transforms into Shadowmoth. Now in position, he opens his lair. "Now, which lucky negative nelly wants to go first?" Shadowmoth asked.

    At the movies, we see Marinette and Luka get this snack, and go inside. "And that's correct. Wow! You sure know your Jagged Stone info." Marinette said. "What can I say? Guess I am his biggest fan." Luka replied. "What even made you into the guy?" Marinette asked. "When I found my passion for rock and roll, I quickly found a desire to love Jagged Stone. Dude's a beast. Too bad I'll never see the guy ever." Luka replied. "Sure you will. Maybe at a concert, or at some interview like that." Marinette said. "Easy for you to say. What? You went from a normal high schooler, to designing his album cover. That's insane, Marinette." Luka replied. "Yeah, but it wasn't music related. Well, it sort of was, but you get my point." Marinette said. Soon, both of them sit down in the theater. "Nowadays, the man is acting in movies." Marinette said. "Yeah, but I hear he's really good in these roles. The ones where he acts like a fool. In fact, did you know he does his own stunts? Not a stunt double at all. Just all on his own." Luka asked. "Wow! If Jagged has kids, I'm sure he'll be lucky to be there Dad." Marinette said. "Yeah. Of course." Luka replied, now sad. "You ok?" Marinette asked. "I'm good. Well, remember what I told you before you left for NYC? About how I don't know who my Dad is? Yeah, I think you can connect the dots." Luka replied. "Oh yeah. So sorry. I must have forgotten." Marinette said. "It's cool. [sighs]. I only wish to know at least who he is. Just know who the guy who helped me get into this world is. Just at least know his name." Luka replied. "Hey. [holds his hand]. It's all about patience. You'll find out one of these days. I just know it." Marinette said. Luka then smiles at his GF. "Thanks. That's very nice of you." Luka said. Soon, the movie starts to play. As it does, Marinette beards some sort of bomb go off. This gets her attention. "Sorry, I need to... use the bathroom. I'll be back." Marinette said. She runs away, leaving Luka all on his own. Although, he doesn't seem that upset about it. Marinette goes outside, where she sees Mr. Pigeon flying around, and using pigeons as nukes. "Pigeon nukes? Not a bad idea for this guy." Marinette said. "That's very heroic, for you to say Marinette." Tikki replied. "Oh, sorry. Then let's go be heroic." Marinette said, as she runs away. She goes to a nearby alleyway to get ready. "Tikki, spots on." Marinette said, as she transforms into Ladybug.

    Now in costume, she at the top of the news building, where she sees Mr. Pigeon in action. she then uses her yo-yo to call Cat Noir. When she calls him, she only is told to leave a message. However, Cat Noir is here. He is walking behind Ladybug. "Hey, My Lady. Sorry I didn't answer in time." Cat Noir said. This still spooks LB for a second. "Oh shoot? I really scared you? Sorry then." Cat Noir said. "It's cool. I know you didn't mean it." Ladybug replied. Then she looks at Cat Noir, and gets a flash of Cat Blanc. She screams, before she grabs Cat by the hand, and chucks him off the roof. He screams, and as Ladybug sees it's Cat Noir, she immediately uses her yo-yo to catch him. Cat's leg gets caught in the yo-yo, but his back gets smashes against the glass on the building. Ladybug pulls him up fast, until he is back on top. "I'm so, so, so sorry Cat Noir. I thought I saw something for a minute. Are you hurt anywhere?" Ladybug asked, as she examines his body. "I'm fine. Just, don't do it again ok?" Cat Noir asked back. "Ok." Ladybug replied. "So, how does it feel being the new guardian of The Mother Box? Pretty cool right?" Cat Noir asked. "Well, the kwamis are cute, and now that I'm in charge, I can call upon the heroes if I want. However, taking care of them all is... a bit messy if you ask me." Ladybug replied. "So, it's stressful?" Cat Noir asked. "Yes." Ladybug replied. "Ok then. Well, if you feel like you need some help, you have me to lend a helping paw." Cat Noir said. "Thanks. But now, it's time we do what we do best. Fight crime, as you say dumb cat puns." Ladybug replied. "Ok, most of my puns are funny. You know that." Cat Noir said. "True, but some still aren't the best." Ladybug replied, as she jumps into battle. "Umm, she's right. But I'm not a bad comedian, and she knows that." Cat Noir said, as he too jumps in.