Y&R (Season 1) Promo

Announcer: This season on The Young & The Restless... the return of familiar faces...

We see the back of a woman who rings the doorbell and waits for someone to open the door. Once it opens, Victor had a surprised look on his face.

Victor: Julia Martin?

Julia (Meg Bennet) smiles a bit and nods, feeling a little awkward seeing Victor for the first time since three years ago.

Julia: Hello Victor, unfortunately though, I have come with bad news. It's Michael....

Devon sitting at his desk as he's about to pick up the folder that has a resume in it. The door opens and he looks up in shock seeing a woman come in, but we only see her feet.

Devon: Drucilla?

The woman (Victoria Rowell) gives Devon a strange look and scoffed.

Drucilla: Excuse me? Drucilla? My name is Samantha Atkinson.

At the prison infirmary, a corrections officer stops at the cell of an inmate who's laying on his side of the bed.

Corrections officer: Good news Hellstrom, you're being released.

The inmate turns over and it's JT Hellstrom (Thad Luckinbill) who looks back with a shocked look on his face.

JT Hellstrom: Say that again?

Paul (Doug Davidson) and Heather (Vail Bloom) are having coffee until Paul's cell phone rings. Taking it out he see's a text that says.

'Dad, it's me, Dylan...call me on the burner account'

Paul's surprised at see the text and Heather sees the look on her father's face.

Heather: You okay dad?

Paul looks up at Heather with concern in his eyes.

Paul: It's your brother...

Lilly is in her office looking over some paperwork before hearing her cell phone go off. Seeing Cane Ashby (Daniel Goddard) on the caller ID, Lilly presses the accept button.

Lilly: Cane?

Cane: Lilly, thank god you answered.

Lilly: What's wrong? Don't tell me Charlie and Mattie got in trouble.

Cane: Nope, it has nothing to do with them. My dad...I think we've finally found him.

Announcer: Secrets are revealed...

Jack sees the guilty looks on Diane and Jeremy's faces with Phyllis watching on in the background.

Jack: What are the two of you not telling me?

Jeremy: I'm sorry Jack.

Jack: Sorry about what? What is he trying to tell me Diane?

Diane does her best not to cry but she looks down on the floor in shame of what's about to happen.

Jack: Both of you...ANSWER ME!

Opening the door to her apartment, Heather closes the door behind her but immediately stops when she sees a man standing near the window in the living room.

Heather: Is that...

The man who's face we can't see slowly approaches Heather.

Voice: Long time no see counsellor, did you miss me?

Heather pulls the man in for a brief passionate kiss as he wraps his arms around her.

Heather: You're here...

At Crimson Lights, Sharon was making coffee until she's approached by someone.

Voice: Excuse me miss, are you Sharon Collins?

Sharon looks over and smiles at the man.

Sharon: Yes, I am, welcome to Coffee Lighthouse. How can I help you?

Voice: My name is Aaron...Aaron Baritt...i'm your father Sharon.

Sharon's jaw drops.

Sharon: Excuse me?

Victor opens his eyes and finds himself chained, hanged from a meat hook at the same time. Confused of not even knowing where he was, Victor groaned in annoyance.

Victor: What the hell is going on here!? Who's here!?

Voice: Put a sock in it Victor...

Victor sees a familiar face step into the room as he narrowed his eyes.

Victor: Son of a bitch...

Voice: Surprised to see me after all of these years Victor? It's been a while.

Announcer: All of this and more as The Young and The Restless celebrates fifty years...right here on Wattpad!