{+} The Trip {+}

Kommo-o had made it to a more grassy and open area so that he could run around freely, you had returned Toxtricity a while ago to reserve his own energy.

"We need to hurry, there might already be people in trouble and or people attempting to get some answers, hope they don't pry too deep into it without knowing what they could uncover." You sighed

The zipper to your bag opened and you rummaged through it trying to find your Rotom Phone, once the Rotom Phone opened you had grabbed it and began to look at it to figure out what was going on currently.

Reporters were all over the story and filming certain Dynamax Pokémon along with Gym Leaders battling them or regular trainers in the wild area, most reporters were just filming what was going on in populated cities with Dynamax Pokémon.

Some others were interviewing gym leaders attempting to respond to the situation and battle other Pokémon on rampages.

People like Nessa, Raihan, Milo, Melony and Gordie obliged happily with no struggle while some of the others were unavailable like Bea, Gordie, Melony and Kabu.

Other Leaders like Piers and Allister weren't too fond of interviews and cameras so whenever someone tried to approach them or their Pokémon they'd tend to just gravitate away slowly.

Kommo-o roared and snapped you out of the small trance you were in so you put your phone back into the bag after closing it.

You looked up and saw a large cloud that was crimson and purple along with other dark shades meaning you'd get to a Dynamax Pokémon pretty soon.

"We're gonna need to go around, The Underground Hangar isn't too far but the long way could and would extend the time it should take. We need to go around." You explained

Kommo-o nodded his head and immediately changed direction to go into some sort of chasm that would go straight to the entrance of the Underground Hangar.

Kommo-o treaded carefully and made sure that he didn't step and or run into anything he didn't want to, you made sure that everything around him was docile and wouldn't attack him without any sort of warning.

"You sure you wanna do this? You've done so much for me these past days and tiring you out is the last thing I want. You sure you want to go save Eternatus?" You asked

Kommo-o looked back at you and roared happily, that gave you an idea on how you'd enhance his speed.

"Let's try using a move or two. Use Autotomatize and then use Dragon Dance!" You exclaimed

Your Pokémon did as asked and used the move, you felt him begin to run faster meaning it had worked although most likely wouldn't last long since you weren't in an ongoing battle with any Pokémon around you.

Once Kommo-o emerged from the chasm you saw that the clouds were crimson and purple, you'd need to get down the cliff but how could Kommo-o do that?

"Can you get down there for me?" You asked

Toxtricity forcefully came out of his Poke Ball and appeared beside you after shrieking, he looked down and was stunned by how far Kommo-o had made it on his own.

"Hey Toxtricity! Could you break some rocks down there with that sound of yours? We might be able to get down a little easier." You strategized

Toxtricity nodded and scratched the six protruding organs on his chest which created loud noises, you made sure to cover Kommo-o's ears along with yours by putting your head into the side of Kommo-o's body.

Once he had stopped producing the sound you noticed a bunch of rocks were shaped differently than they were before meaning what he did had worked.

"Let's go!" You smiled

you assisted Toxtricity in getting up and onto Kommo-o's back before he carefully stepped down onto a rock, you held your breath whilst Kommo-o stepped down onto each rock that appeared to be sturdy for one foot and a bunch of weight.

"Careful, we're almost there and I don't want to have anyone falling." You said

Kommo-o roared at you in response before stepping down onto another rock, he took a chance and leapt off which caught Toxtricity off guard and made himself immediately cling onto you for his own life.

Kommo-o landed perfectly before looking at both you and Toxtricity to make sure the two of you were still intact, Toxtricity immediately let go and roared at Kommo-o to continue on towards the Underground Hangar.

The entrance wasn't too far away so you and Toxtricity got off of Kommo-o's back so that he didn't need to carry any extra weight, he could also run faster and freely without needing to worry about having others sustain injuries because of himself.

You saw an air taxi flying off meaning your dad must've been here and still is, were you late or something? Nothing much was going on.

Something was going to go down pretty soon and you could feel it, everything went down in Hammerlocke for some reason.

"Let's get up to the top, just incase something happens that we can't get to. Although we'd need to slip pass the people by the entrance. Anyone up for it?" You asked

Toxtricity nodded and so did Kommo-o, you saw Raihan walking around in the distance so you ran. It wasn't the time to interact with him.

You looked at the entrance and saw many people around it and you also saw Miss Oleana near it too which was just amazing, Miss Oleana would most likely stop or apprehend you with her Milotic if she ever caught up to you and or found you walking around the place.

For some odd reason Miss Oleana did not seem to like you despite having to care for you, your dads best interests were your well being and Miss Oleana was the person whom would ensure that well being.

Did she not like you because of the amount of authority you have although being a kid? Did she dislike the fact that you were future Chairman of Galar?

Or was it simply because you were a kinder person with actual dreams unlike her whom just goes with everything the Chairman says.