Part four 🫢🤭🤭🫣🫢🫢🫣🫣🫣

OMG OMG I FORGOT TO DO MY SCIENCE HOME WORK BUT SHE GAVE US EXTRA CREDIT SO I GOT 3/2 WITHOUT EVEN DOING MY HOMEWORK XDDDD ANYWAYS ENJOY!!!!

Mars POV 💀💀💀
I went over to the asteroid belt, hoping not to run into Ceres again, he gave me the chills. While I was there, I found Earth's favorite asteroid. It reminded me of all the fun times we had with asteroid dodgeball. I can't seem to ever get Earth off my mind. Do I really miss him? But I shouldn't. He was the one who said the moons should know their place. Wait... did I really abandon my BEST friend all because of that? Abandoned him? For that? I mean he was being a real jerk. I was really starting to regret all of this. Maybe instead of leaving him, I should've helped him, figure out a way to apologize. Gosh I guess I was to angry to realize about my actions. Was that how Earth felt? When we met Titan. Was he perhaps jealous? Or feeling some kind of emotion to the point that he didn't realize what was coming out of his mouth? Was I mistaking him the whole time? Too distracted by Titan to think about how Earth felt?

I was practically drowning in my negative thoughts until Venus approached me. Uh oh, what does he want? He looked a bit upset, and I'm pretty sure he was upset at me. I was just ready for whatever Venus was gonna yell at me for. It was to my surprise, when he wasn't yelling at me, but was still clearly upset. "Mars. Tell me. What happened between you and Earth?" He demanded. "Well I..." Should I tel him what I really think? "I think I messed up." I finally said. "Sure right you did." He remarked. He continued, "Look Mars, me and Earth were talking about this situation and he felt like you attack him by talking about deep topics. I think you should know by now that Earth has his insecurities, so by you talking about those deep topics, he started freak out. Now you have every right to get mad at him, after all he did say some pretty mean things. But why did you go as far to tell him that life doesn't make you special?" Venus was actually talking in a calm voice which felt like a first. "I know he has his insecurities and I guess I forgot all about them. I was so interested in talking about Titan, that I guess I was blinded to see that fact the Earth was feeling uncomfortable. And about the other thing, he just acts like having life puts him above everyone else." Venus stopped for a bit, thinking. "Well... sometimes it's more than you think. Things aren't always what it seems. The Earthlings are really starting to affect Earth, and not in a good way. They polluted pretty much, everything about him. Not everyone is perfect... and you definitely could say that about Earth." He said chuckling a bit until continuing. "Earth might not be the nicest planet out there... but he's trying, he really is. Ya' know, having intelligent lifeforms isn't always as nice as it seems. Heck, even I thought it was amazing... until I found out what the Earthlings do to him." I stood there in silence. "Wow. I've never... actually though about it that way." Before I could say it, Venus said it for me, "Now, I have no idea if apologized yet, but hope he does. I get how you want him to apologize, but you shouldn't hold a grudge on him forever. He really misses you Mars. He really does." Wait he misses me?! I felt shocked because after all I said to him. Then negative thoughts started filling my head. Earth doesn't miss you. Venus is only saying that because he feels bad and wants to make you feel better. I tried to make the negative thoughts go away. But I miss him! I can't deny it anymore. I miss Earth, I miss my best friend.
"Well... I miss him too." I said quietly while smiling.
Don't think I'm not here. Earth hasn't apologized yet. You should still be mad at him. After everything he's done, he doesn't deserve your forgiveness. The intrusive thoughts were trying to manipulate me. But that won't work. How do YOU know that he hasn't apologized yet?
You should just take my advice and listen to me.

:OOOOO HAHAHA CLIFF HANGER!!!
Sorry if Venus was a bit out of character.
OMG THIS WAS A LONG CHAPTER COMPARED TO THE OTHER ONES.
Ya know wattpad stories are pretty easy. I literally don't plan any of the story line, I just write was come straight to my head hah.
Annyyyywayysss
Word count: 809 😱😱😨😨😨🤯🤯😨😨🤯

BYEEEEEE