Part one 😨😨😨😨😱😱😱😰😰😰

A/N OH I forgot to mention but not everything that appears in the videos will happen on here. I'm probably gonna change some stuff, but same plot with angy Mars 😡😡😡
Italic = thoughts

Earth's POV >:)
I was just standing there with the cards in my hand. Both Mars and Moon left me. The two I loved most. Yes I admit, I do care about my moon very much, but I just don't show it. I was still soaking in everything that just happened. Mars was jut yelling at me, which got me a bit overwhelmed so I didn't really understand what he was saying. I didn't know what to do and I honestly felt like crying right now. A few tears fell out of my eye, but they were black. (Pollution 😨)
What the?! Why are my tears black?!?! I quickly rubbed them off. I want someone to talk to I thought. Mercury probably wouldn't care, the sun is way too crazy, the gas giants are on the other side of asteroid belt, and everyone else probably hates me. Wait, what about Venus? Venus and I both seem to have similar struggles so maybe he would understand. I think he could use a friend, and I need also need a friend, especially when everyone else is against me.
Venus saw me approaching him. "What do you want?" He said in his usual grumpy tone. "I want to be your friend!" I said with a smile. Venus looked really shocked. No one ever said that to him, poor Venus. "Wait what?" He said in a surprise but confused tone. "Yeah I want to be your friend! You always seem so lonely and grumpy." He frowned at the 'grumpy' part. "Are you sure that's it?" He said in a suspicious tone, since nobody ever wanted to be his friend. I sighed, "Ok so long story short, I kinda said some mean things about moons, then Mars and Moon left me because I didn't want to apologize.". He looked looked at me for a moment. "I mean, you probably should apologize. But why did you come to me of all people?". "Well I think we have similar struggles and we would understand each other." He started to smile a bit. Did Venus just smile?!?! I've only seen him smile when he's bullying Mercury!! "No ones ever... noticed that. Everyone just thinks I'm all mean and I don't care about anyone. You actually saw that?" He asked, he couldn't help but smile. "Yeah! I mean not at first." I said. "Earth, I'd love to be your friend!" He replied happily. That's probably first time he's been happy in a while.

TO BE CONTINUED
Sorry if it was short and sorry if there are some spelling errors. (I tried my best 😵)
Word count: 469 😏😏😏😏😏
BYE!!! 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘