Chapter 6

"Camila, Camz, calm down," Lauren cooed, hugging the smaller girl and rubbing circles on her back.

Lauren has been trying to calm Camila down for the past five minutes, but nothing seems to be working. Chris hasn't come down to ask for Camila, so something must have happened between them.

After a couple more minutes of trying to calm the girl down, Lauren tried to get a response from Camila once more.

"Do you wanna tell me what happened?" Lauren asked Camila in a low whisper, trying to be gentle with her.

Camila stopped her crying, and her heavy breathing turned into a normal pace. Camila finally looked up to meet green orbs, but turned her head back down once she realized in what state she was; she was almost completely naked and in the arms of the girl who probably wants to rip the rest of her clothing off.

"Hey, come on," Lauren whispered, using her index finger to lift Camila's chin up. Once she met eyes with Camila's, Lauren smiled at the girl, and earned a weak smile in return. "Wanna tell me what happened, now, Camz?"

Camila slowly nodded and took a deep breath. Her flood of tears nearly began again when she saw Chris walking down the stairs with nothing but a wife beater shirt and some basketball shorts. Lauren noticed Camila looking up, and she immediatley felt the tension when he began walking to the house door.

"Uh, I'm going for a walk," Chris said awkwardly and shut the door. Camila held back the tears and looked up to Lauren. Lauren looked at her with a pleading look, practically begging her to explain.

"We were upstairs...and then we began, you know," Camila said delicatley, knowing Lauren would know what she meant by that.

"Wait, so he didn't force you?"

"No," Camila shook her head. "I wanted to...or atleast I thought I wanted to."

Lauren looked at her with confusion, not understanding what the problem was. If Camila wasn't forced, then what was the problem?

"And then when we, began doing it," Camila started. "I just left. Like that, I left him so confused. I thought I wanted to do this with him and have him be my first. But then...then I realized it's only been three weeks and..."

"Slow down," Lauren whispered and hugged the girl tighter, realizing she Camila was now crying.

"I gave myself up to someone who I've known for twenty days and I don't think I love him..."

Lauren nodded in understandment, absorbing the information. She truely felt bad for Camila. Camila was guilty that she probably disappointed Chris and showed that she doesn't love him as much as he does. But maybe that's not always a bad thing.

"Chris is like a potential love," Lauren began. "Like, you don't actually love him and you know you don't, but you know you could. You realise that you could easily fall in love with him. It's almost like the bud of a flower, ready to blossom but it's not quite there yet. And you like him a lot, you really do. You think about him often, but you don't love him. You could, though, but you don't. And that, Camila, is completely okay. Why? Because love will find a way, and if your meant to love Chris, it will happen."

At this point, Camila had her face buried on Lauren's chest, letting her tears run down. Lauren loved this feeling; the feeling of being able to hold Camila in her arms and tell her everything will be okay.

Camila lifted herself off and wiped some of her tears, "I just...I just feel horrible for him, walking out on him in the middle of sex and...and leaving him confused out of him mind!" Lauren pulled Camila back down onto her chest again, trying to prevent Camila to continue to mentally abuse herself.

"He'll be okay, Camila," Lauren whispered. "He's probably worried about you, so just cheer up, alright?"

Without saying anything, Camila sprawled her legs onto the rest of the couch while Lauren had her arms wrapped around her torso. Lauren ran her hands through Camila's hair, trying to bring some comfort to her. After about fifteen minutes, Camila was sound asleep.

Lauren glanced up when she heard the front door open. Chris noticed the sleeping girl and approached the two.

"Is she okay?" Chris asked in a low whisper. Lauren nodded in response.

"Okay, um," Chris began, scratching the back off his head awkwardly. "Just take care of her. I love her."

Lauren gave Chris a small smile and nodded, somehow finding that adorable. Once Chris left upstairs, Lauren looked back down at Camila. She could stare at her for hours.

"Thank you," Lauren heard Camila say in a near whisper. Camila opened her eyes and sat up next to Lauren. Lauren wasn't sure if Camila had heard the conversation with Chris, but she was more than positive she didn't.

"For what?"

"Being here when no one else is," she said simply and placed a kiss on her cheek. Lauren's cheeks turned into a light shade of pink and Camila noticed it. With a smirk on Camila's face, they had a mini staring contest, second by second leaning in closer.

Soon, their lips collided together, their lips fitting perfectly on each other. They both kissed slowly, and Lauren was left dumbfounded when Camila parted their lips.

"I'm sorry, Lauren, I gotta go," Camila said and began gathering her clothes together, but Lauren immediatley stopped her.

"Camz, you're not going anywhere," Lauren said and brought Camila back into her embrace. Camila fell back into Lauren's arms without hesitation and felt once again safe.

"If you really love a person, learn to wait. Maybe you are not meant to be together right now, but later in the future. That's why I will wait for you, Camila Cabello."

Lauren looked down to see a smile creeping onto Camila's face, her eyelids dead shut. Lauren kissed her forehead before picking her up bridal style and carrying Camila to her room.

Lauren used her foot to push her door open and placed Camila gently on her bed. She went to close the door, and returned to her bed. Camila had already wrapped herself around Lauren's sheets and Lauren quickly joined her. When Camila felt her body, she immediately cuddled into Lauren. Lauren more than willingly cuddled with Camila.

The feeling of Camila's hot breath hitting her neck brought shivers all over Lauren's body. With her eyes shut, Lauren thought about what she had said earlier about waiting for Camila. Lauren thought she said that because she's so infatuated with Camila, her body, but there was something more, whether Lauren would like to admit it or not.

"Goodnight, Lolo," Camila said groggily, her hot breath hitting Lauren's chest.

"Goodnight, Camz."