When you got to your destination

Therw was a big rock, that Luffy ran over to. "I want to sit here" he said, tryin got crawl up on it. "well you can do whatever you want. You can sit where ever you want, just make sure nothing happends to me. You said chuckling a bit then sitting on the ground.

Timeskip because I got lazy, sorry

(you did some stuff, summoning the demon,(in your brain. If that makes sense))

"Hello (Your Name), you called?" the demon said smiling. "yeah I've made my decision" you said" "and what will that be?" the demon said, sitting down on its chair "I will, make the contract with you, but in return you have to grant me all your power whenever I want." You told the demon, expecting it to refuse "fine, then it's a deal" it answerd, and shocked you a bit "what, you're just gonna agree just like that?" you asked the demon. "im not doing this for you, im doing this for my own sake. So if it comes down to me i'll do anything for what I want." The demon said smirking, then chuckling "but that doesn't mean, I don't have a sweet spot for you" demon said "sweet spot'? what do you mean by that?" you asked, "well I have been residing in your body ever since we were kids, even tho you don't know me I know everything about you. Even your 33 minute and 47 second exact morning routine, like why it so long? And precis too?" It said "heyy that's mean, I have to look fabulous, I cant walk around looking like a rat. And it 33 minutes exact cause, I decided that." You said crossing your arms "mhm whatever you say" the demon said annoyed. "you know if you weren't residing inside me, your could be a stalker,. Or I guess you already are." You said laughing. "ha ha very funny." After a little talk, of laughter and annoyance. The demon asked "so are we going to make the deal or not? Cause I don't have all day, im tired and I wanna sleep" it said yawning "random question, if I like wanna have your power but your sleeping then are you gonna wake up orlike what.? Are you just gonna sleep thru it?" you asked "are you dumb or something, you control me if you want my power you wake me up. Not like you have to. Well that's not important lets just make the deal" it said giving you a piece of paper. "what do I need this for" you asked looking at the paper "its just something I have to do. NOW READ IT CAREFULLY AND SIGN" I said in an annoyed voice. You began reading it, just checking that there was no sktchy stuff. You read till the end.

The contract ( I got lazy to make a contract)

89%

.............................................................................

.............................................................................

.............................................................................

.............................................................................

.............................................................................

Signing this paper will make Norma grant

You 100% of Norma's power you want at

any time, Whenever you want.

!warning sign at you own risk!

Sign hereà _____________

"is your name Norma?" you questioned "yeah, but I go by Naomi" "why that?" you asked "mind your own business" Naomi said in an angry voice "ok ok, relax. And why does it say sign at your own risk? What risk? Is there something you haven't told me?" you questioned in confusion "well im a pretty powerful demon, an if your body isn't compatible with mine, you can... die" Naomi said "WHAT and you telling me this now?!" you got mad "well yeah but ive gotten to know you, and it seems that you and I are a 89% match so there is nothing to worry about it" "don't worry theres an 11% chance of death. "do you want my power or not, its up to you" you got a bit scared, you could feel her rage... and her sadness. ("why is she sad") you thought but didn't dare to ask.

After a while of thinking you decided "fine i'll do it" "great choice" "well can I atleast get a pen to sign" you aske dhanding out your hand "uh no, this is a contract between human and demon, you have to sign with blood" Naomi said, giving you a needle. You knew what to do so you pricked your finger, you sighed then then "this or nothing, wish me luck" an you signed.

You closed you eyes, waiting for something to happened, when Naomi spoke. "I told you we were combatable" you opened you eyes to see Naomi smirking. "well now that we have made the contract, bye bye I'm tired and I need to sleep" "wait I need to tell you something" you yelled "another time" "wai-" and then everything went black.

Luffy's pov: It had been around 30 minutes, or so. I have been waiting for (Your Name) to become conscious,. I decided to get off the rock. Sitting beside her. Maybe she needed comfort I thought. And held her hand. A few minutes later, she fell on my lap. I tried to wake her but it looks like she was sleeping. I could see a smile on her face. So I thought that she made the contract.

"contracts (Your Name) you did it" I mumbled smiling at her. And then I had to carry her home. ("why is it I always end up carrying her home,")

When you got home

Dadans pov: I was walking around the house. When I could see Luffy from a distance, he was carrying (Your Name) on his back. she looked and kinda hurt so I ran up to them "Luffy IS (Your Name) OK?" I yelled out to Luffy. "YEAH SHES FINE I JUST DROPPED HER ON OUR WAY BACK. SHE JUST NEEDS SOME REST" luffu yelled back "DROPPED HER. ARE YOU CRAZY. IS THAT WHY SHE IS PASSED OUT?" I yelled at Luffy, angrily. "no no she was just sleeping and I was on our way back and dropped her. It wasn't even a big fall it was just a few centi meters of the ground." Luffy explained coming closer. "do you even know what centimeters are" I asked. "no. all I know is that it's a small uhh space you could call it, the size of my cube?" Luffy said grinning. "I guess your on the right track. Just put her in her room, i'll clean her off later" I said. Then leaving.

This chapter was kinda weird and hard to understand. im sorry, I made this in a rush so its kinda, confusing. But I hope you like it. And remember to vote and comment