Part 27- Dear

"Having fun, baby?" I laughed as Kirk clung to the pole for dear life.

Today was the second activity on our list: Gold Reef City. The place is a fundamental part of South African history- the rise of Gauteng, the city of gold. But nobody cares about that. We were here for the Anaconda, the wildest rollercoaster in Johannesburg, probably in South Africa.

I loved it. Kirk, on the other hand, not so much.

"I feel like shit." He mumbled, drinking his beer.

"And you think shit-facing yourself is gonna help?"

"Oh. My. God." He walked over to a poster plastered next to the movie theatre, "They showing the Exorcist?!"

I tried to stifle my laugh as much as I could. Kirk's accent was adorable.

"Come on, you have the tape at home."

"Fine." He huffed in disappointment.

"Ag nee man." Guilt washed over me. I hated when he was sad,

"Let's go."

I felt more creeped out in my entire life. The theatre was empty, except for Kirk and I sitting front row, center. He looked so invested in the movie, funneling popcorn into his mouth, his other hand on my thigh, occasionally squeezing it to see if I was frightened by the heinous scenes on the screen.

A shriek echoed through the theatre as I buried my head into Kirk's neck, dreading the scene before us. Kirk pulled me onto his lap, drawing shapes on my back to calm me down.

I looked into his brown orbs, seeing nothing but love and affection.

"We can go if you want?" I shook my head. I didn't want to ruin Kirk's time just because I was a bang-Broek [scaredy-cat]. He nodded his head and continued watching the movie.

His nose, his eyes, his lips, his hair. Every single inch of him was handsome. He took another sip of his beer, his tongue darting across his lips.

My gaze flickered across his body, landing on his pebbled nipple peeking out from his shirt. Maybe I was just childish, but fuck was that so hot. Blood rushed to my sex, a throbbing ache forming. Was I getting off to Kirk's nipples? Well, my mind worked in weird l ways. I figured we were alone, so I didn't have to worry about prying eyes.

I shifted in his lap, now straddling his thigh. Kirk probably didn't think much of it because he didn't pay much attention. My lips found his neck, and I grinded against his thigh, desperate for relief from the ache that settled between my legs.

"Princess, if you're uncomfortable, sit on your chair." He complained clearly; he didn't get the agenda. I let a strangled whine tear from my throat and moved my hips against his cock.

"Kiss me," I whispered into his ear.

"Princess," he groaned; he lifted my chin with his finger and bent down. Our fingers entwined, and his tongue meshed with mine. Slow. Soft. Passionate. Tears rolled down my cheek as all our cravings and feeling came out in that kiss. We kissed like long-lost lovers, finally finding our way back to each other.

"So. Damn. Gorgeous." He mumbled on the shell of my ear, nipping gently. "I just wanna-"

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" We screamed in unison as freezing water and ice cubes travelled down our spines, soaking our clothes and hair in icy water.

"Fuck. Somewhere. Else." Trevor scolded.

"You bloody poes." I cursed.

He ran away before I could grab him, giggling like a High-schooler, out the cinema doors while I clung to Kirk, desperate for heat. I shivered in his arms as he wrapped his body around mine.