Part 14- Within These Words

Savannah's POV

Love when you're near me
Love me when you're gone
Darling can you hear me
Your love is my heart

Within these words
Within these words
I love you

My wedding day. My big day. The day that every girl dreams of.

I stood in the mirror admiring my dress. It wasn't fancy or too overdone, just a long dress and a beaded blouse with a veil behind me.

In my head, I always dreamt of my wedding being in South Africa, in one of Johannesburg's botanical gardens, with flowers at my legs and a waterfall behind me. I thought that everyone I ever knew would be with me, as I wedded my love.

But now, circumstances changed. I was on my way to a 24/7 chapel, with the guys, and the new addition of Motley Crue.

I hadn't forgotten about mine and Nikki's 'bathroom incident', but that had sealed our friendship. Nikki didn't waste anytime to introduce me to his right hand partner Tommy. Long story short, I'm in love.

Kirk, on the other hand, wasn't too fond of Motley as a whole, but it's not like they're regulars in SF anyways.

Speaking of Metallica, they were supposed to be here any second now.

"How's my makeup?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation flowing, before the sound of silence ate away at my sanity.

Neil did end up finding himself a 'mommy.' The entire band went from bachelors to married men in a matter of 3 days.

All that's left is me.

And Kirk, who better come bearing diamonds and pearls for me, considering how long it's taking for him to get here.

"I think it looks fine." Nikki said, hoisting himself up onto the sill next to me, "Wait, just let me get this." He mumbled, wiping lipstick from my cheek with the pad of his thumb.

All I could do was look at his soft, plump lips. Just inches away from mine. My gaze flickered up to be greeted with the corners of his eyes creased, and the shadow of a grin on his lips.

The eye contact. His hands grazing my cheek.

So. Fucking. Sexy.

Fuck, Savannah, Control yourself. I have a whole fucking Kirk who's on his way to marry me. I can't afford to fuck this up.

"Savannah," Trevor rushed over, "When the fuck is Loverboy coming?"

I hated that nickname rolling of the lips- but that didn't stop me from screaming it in bed.

I glanced at my watch, and felt my hope dwindle away.

I've officially haven't seen him for 24 hours.

The guys decided to give Kirk a party to celebrate his last moments as a bachelor.

I didn't protest, I had a bachelorette party myself.

Well...It wasn't much of a party, and more of a date between myself and a bottle of sherry. Unlike Kirk, who is clearly too hungover to attend his wedding on time.

Too keep up with each other, James and Lars agreed to bring Kirk at 12 to the bar, before we'd head to the chapel.

It was one o fucking clock.

When they didn't show up, I instinctively called the only responsible person with them- Cliff. Which only led to another tumble down the cliff when he answered, and proved to have smoked an entire plantation.