Sweet Justice Part 3

Start from the beginning

Until you heard someone.

Male owner: Hey, what are you doing? We turned down the offer. Get out of here, please.

Female owner: We said we wouldn't sell. Barry, go get our lawyer.

She said as Barry went to get their lawyer.

Jessica: Lawyer? Why do they need a lawyer.

Then they heard a woman gasped to see a robot had entered the door.

Demo-bot foreman: "Attention, citizens. This business or dwelling has been categorized for immediate destruction.

Male owner: No!

Random person 1: Huh?

Random person 2: What?

Demo-bot foreman: By order of the city of Metropolis, you must vacate before structure removal begins. You have 30 seconds to comply.

Everyone began to run away.

Kara: What should we do.

Zee: What can we do? They're city robots.

Demo-bot foreman: You have 15 seconds to comply.

Female owner: Please, let's go. Nothing we say is gonna stop 'em.

Jessica: But the city can't tear this place down without your permission. This doesn't make sense.

Demo-bot foreman: You have 10 seconds to comply. Ten...

Diana: Is this a law we must obey? Or should we fight?

Male owner: This isn't worth getting hurt over.

Karen: Let's get out of here. We're not ready for a fight.

Demo-bot foreman: Two, one... This completes your warning. Demolition will now begin.

More robots came as they begin to tear down the place as one was heading to a boy with be specs.

Boy: Johnny, look out!

Diana saw it but before the robot could get to Johnny Diana tackled the robot destroying it as she was now Wonder Woman.

Wonder Woman: It matters not if these villains are protected by man's law. Our mission is to protect the innocent. And that is what we must do. Come, sisters. This is our time.

A robot was heading towards the Sweet Justice owners but Kara who was now Supergirl picked it up as the owners ran out.

Supergirl: You're right. This is our time.

Two more demo-bots came after them but then Zatanna used her magic to make the bot disappear and Batgirl used a grappling hook on the other bot and being pulled and destroyed.

Batgirl, Zatanna, Green Lantern, Bumblebee: Yeah".

Barbi: We need to get out of here now Y/N.

Y/N: Agree.

As you and Barbi make your escape, suddenly a robot came from behind Jessica and was about to get her.

Y/N: Jessica No!

Then all of a sudden you began to feel your body changing as you dropped down to the floor.

Barbi: Y/N are you ok?

Y/N: *groans* Get out of here Barbi. Get out before I attack you.

Barbi: No! I'm not leaving without you.

Y/N: You don't have a choice. Get out now before I... *groans*

You groan even more as your hands grew claws and your chest grew fur all over your body and you started to snarl as your teeth grew fangs as your body transformed you are now a Werewolf. As your transformation was done you let out a howl that caught the girls attention as they saw you.