Sweet Justice Part 3

Start from the beginning

Barry: Hey, guys. So, what's the haps, what's popping, what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so, 'cause that's what we have. It's sort of our specialty.

Zee, Karen, Kara, Jessica: Hi Barry.

Barry: So, what'll it be? The usual? The usual? The usual? The usual? *sees Babs and Diana* The usua-

Zee: Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles, and Diana will have the death by chocolate.

Diana held a mace.

Zee: Figure of speech, Diana.

Barry: *has their orders* Here you go. Oh, hey, nice to meet you Diana.

Diana: It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall await your text message in three day's time.

The girls all sat down on a table.

Jessica: Well, what are you waiting for?

Diana took a scoop of her death by chocolate with the touch of her tongue she gasped in amazement. She never had tasted this before. Which made her drop her spoon, and ate the whole thing.

Diana: *gasp* "Never have I tasted such wonderment. More. I must have more of this magical concoction.

Diana looks at Karen.

Diana: "Do you intend to eat that?

Karen: "Uh...

She grabbed Karen's shake and drank it then Jessica pushed her pie to Diana as she began to eat it. She started to eat all of her friends desserts and once she finished she passed out.

Karen: "Diana...

She said as she touch her, then Diana woke up.

Diana: "Sisters! This food is more delectable than ambrosia, this place more perfect than Elysium. I declare that we must celebrate our every future victory here and thus!"

Babs: Sweet Justice for the win.

Diana: I do not know what that means!

Karen: Say isn't that Y/N sitting over there.

She said pointing to your table.

Babs: It is, and he's sitting with some girl I've never seen before.

Zee: *sees you and Barbi* Not just any girl, that's Barbi Minerva.

Diana: Who?

Jessica: One of the most popular students of Metropolis High.

Kara: Wow I never thought a guy like Y/N would date the mean queen herself.

Jessica: Kara.

Kara: What that's what it looks like.

Karen: Yeah come to think of it Y/N and Barbi could be a perfect match for each other.

The girls all stared at Karen confused.

Karen: What, I'm just saying they might be a couple or not.

Babs: I don't know about you guys but I'm gonna go over there and say hi.

Kara: Whatever.

As you and Barbi we're enjoying each other's company you started to see Babs.

Y/N's thoughts: Babs? What is she doing here? I thought she was with her...

Then you saw the other 5 girls.

Y/N's thoughts: Oh never mind. Wait a minute what are they doing here and how did they...