who's she????

Wellll before starting this storyyy!!!  I want to sayyyy these characters are of my choice if u want...u can think of your favourite characters and enjoy this storyyy!!! Happy reading!!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Itssssssss night time ......
In restroooo......

Boy's outfit!!!!

Boy's outfit!!!!

A handsome,. Cute , good-looking mid twenty's boy...came to the counter and took his food........
Then he went and sat and started eating.....his eyes were silent and seemed sad.....untilll he saw someone.......

The table next to him sat a girl..... Who wore red hood...and open hairr.....and due to hoodie's cap her face was not visible.....

and due to hoodie's cap her face was not visible

reading menu...but when her phone ranged,  the boy saw her and when the call came that girl.... removed his hood's cap and
.
.
.
.
That boy became shocked......
To himself," kya do log itne same dikh skte h?".....he was shocked........😮......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

. Hehe bohot chota sa chap tha but meko yeh story start karne ka bohot man tha toh ruk hi nhi payi.....

Welll m backkkkk....and abhi iss story pr dhayn dena baaki do story bhi chalengi.....but unme thoda or time lagega.... but tab tak yeh story pe dhayaannnn de☠️🤓!!!! Becoz I know u all must have forgotten story of those two stories so....😁!!!!
.
.
.
.
And my exams are also finished sooo will try to  update soonnnn..... ✨!!!!
.
.
.
Andddddd vote , comment and keep loving my stories 🤓!!!!