Chapter 6: Confused Baseball Idiots

Start from the beginning

"Alliance?" she asked.

"Alliance!" Sawamura agreed with a nod.

"Oh, Fuck!" Kuramochi stated as the two of them came running at him with combined forces.

The pillow fight soon turned out to be a wrestling match with the olive green haired shortstop in the middle who tried to overpower Sawamura to steal his pillow because he wanted to use it as his own weapon against Sora who still tried to rescue her partner.

When the blue haired girl wanted to jump on Kuramochi's back to make him release the young pitcher from his typical chokehold, Sawamura somehow managed to free himself and slipped away. However, Sora couldn't stop her momentum anymore and crashed right into the shortstop, tackling him to the ground and landing on top of him.

"Ow! Sorry, Kuramochi!"

"Hyaha! Nice move!"

The green head simply meant to compliment his friend, but when he opened his eyes, he noticed how close they actually were. Sora was literally lying on his chest, her face only a few centimeters away from his and her large sky blue eyes locking directly with Kuramochi's. The shortstop gasped and his mind went blank for a split second. Shit, weren't those eyes really beautiful? They sparkled like girl's eyes or was that just his imagination?! And then a very sweet scent flooded his senses. Like sugar and cinnamon, alluring and quite intoxicating. That couldn't possibly be the blue head, right? Right?! Hell, that was good!

"Sora, you okay?" Sawamura worried and destroyed the moment for Kuramochi who felt like he hadn't breathed for a long time.

"Peachy", the blue haired girl gave back sarcastically and tried to lift herself from her still dumbfounded classmate.

"Why does it look like some very cheap porn plot in here?!" Miyuki deadpanned, walking into the room with his hands in his pockets.

He raised his eyebrows at his three teammates with his mischievous smirk on his face, observing Sora who struggled to get off of a deeply blushing Kuramochi and a completely innocent and clueless Sawamura who only crouched beside the two to help the blue head. The feathers that were floating around in the room and the two pillows lying on the floor honestly didn't help in that kind of situation at all.

"Kinky much, captain? Didn't think you'd have such a dirty mind", the young girl gave back lightheartedly. "Exactly how many cheap porn plots have you seen already to classify this as one?"

Miyuki's caramel eyes flashed with utter amusement and he started chuckling.

"Ouh, touché"

"Wait, porns have plot?!" Sawamura wondered with a seriously curious expression, causing his battery partner and Sora to break out in laughter.

Kuramochi on the other hand still tried to process what just had happened to him in this short moment with Sora and took deep breaths to calm his racing heart, Miyuki's comment not making it any easier. A furious blush wasn't exactly what he needed on top of everything else right now!

The shortstop still recalled his blue haired friend lying on top of him. Hadn't that felt kinda too light and soft? He knew Sora was rather short and not very well built for a guy, but Kuramochi had blamed that on the fact that the blue head was more of a track and field runner. They weren't exactly bulky, but thin and still athletic. That's why the blue head could run so fast and was very flexible. But apparently his body was also much softer than the green head would've expected. And then those eyes... And the scent! Had that really been Sora?! Could a guy smell like sugar and cinnamon? Shouldn't be allowed, should it? Yeah, forbidden by law at best... at least if it caused so much confusion in his head!