𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙫𝙚

EMILIA AND JULIETA STOOD up from their seats at the Camp Nou after the final whistle, Barcelona had won 1-0 vs Real Sociedad. Julieta and her manager sat right above the tunnel as Julieta always preferred sitting in the stands instead of her box at Barca. Just as the two women were about to leave they were stopped by a voice calling Julieta's name.

"JULIETA!" The girl turned around, Pablo Gavi and Pedri Gonzalez approached the stand Julieta and Emilia were. "You didn't say you were here?" Pedri laughed, Julieta shrugged as she approached the pair, they were both a duo that would never miss an opportunity to play a joke on Julieta when Leo was still at Barcelona, she didn't have younger siblings so they were kind of like younger brothers.

"Yeah, it was last minute, work stuff." she explained, and the boys nodded. "You two still parading around together?" The pair glanced at each other mischievously.

"Yeah, your biggest fear." Gavi laughed, she sent him a quick glare.

"Stay away from her with that blue hair dye." Emilia warned referring to the time in 2020 when Pedri 'recommended' her some good shampoo and it turned out to be blue hair dye. "She's modelling Dior at Fifa best." The boys both smiled at her proudly.

"GAVI! PEDRI! HURRY UP!" yelled Xavi, as the pair spoke with the Messi sister. Xavi then noticed Julieta Messi and approached her.

"Miss Messi,how are you?" he asked.

"I'm good, Xavi and you?"

"I'm very good, but I'll have to steal these two, for the team talk." Xavi smiled at Julieta and her manager. "I'll see you soon, tell Leo congrats for the World Cup and all."

Julieta hugged both Pedri and Gavi and said her goodbyes and the youngest Messi also sent a wave to David Silva, who she used to see when she'd go and see Sergio which was a weekly occurrence when Sergio played over in England.

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️liked by K

⚪️⚫️
liked by K.Mbappe and 2,234,567 others
JULIETAMESSI visca barca<3

LEOMESSI ❤️💙

PEDRI julietaa

PABLOGAVI nice to see you again, hermana

show more...

KYKS<3

your instagram was
charming, but I still think
a psg shirt with number
7 on the back would suit
you more

your such a charmer😮‍💨
your going to fifa best?

obviously, i am the best.
why?
ARE YOU?
JULES YOU'RE NOT GOING
R U?

well
yeah i am
with dior

me too
nah that will be
so good, you'll
be in paris again,
with me!!!

JULIETA MESSI WANTED TO GET HOME as quickly as possible and so she took her flight home the next morning at arrived in Manchester just before midday.

She finally took the time to relax and watch some Netflix, she was glad to finally have some time to relax before she got a facetime call, when she saw the name she quickly picked up.

"Salut, Juliet." Kylian Mbappe joked.

"Hola, Romeo." she giggled.

"When are you back over here, in Paris?" he asked. "My parents are dying to meet you, they were speaking to Leo the other day about you."

"They were?" she questioned, Kylian nodded. "I spoke to my parents over the phone, my dad was shocked but my mum just really wanted to meet you. I go back over next tuesday and I have a fitting on the wednesday to get a fitting and I assume I'll be over in Paris leading up to the awards because my whole family are there."

"Brilliant!" Kylian smiled. "We could all do something, our families, you know it would be nice, all of my family speak English."

"Mine do too it's not brilliant but they are always learning more english, my siblings are basically fluent so don't worry about that." Julieta explained.

"Good, are you allowed to bring anybody to your fitting?" the striker asked.

"Mhm, my mum and my sister have already bagsied that whole thing." she broke.

"No worries." he shrugged. "How about I speak to my parents about doing next thursday, we have no training, so if you can speak to your family now, that can work."

"They'll free their schedules for you, don't you worry." Julieta giggled.

"Alright, I have to leave for training in a minute, so I'll have to leave you." he told her.

"Okay, Bye Kyks, enjoy training."

"Bye, Juli-Bear." he teased. "That's your new name Juli-bear-" she put the phone down and laughed to herself as she put her phone down and went back to watching tv.

AUTHORS THOUGHTS...
a short filler chapter ig kylian just
became psg all time scorer
like okay!!