𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

KYLIAN MBAPPÉ HAD INSISTED on Julieta Messi staying with him, despite her trying to get a hotel to not make things worse, so she soon found herself awkwardly sat at Kylian's island in the kitchen.

He sat down by her, placing down a glass of water. "Thanks." she smiled.

"You want to... talk?" he asked, she looked to him and looked him right in the eye and just nodded.

"I wish he understood." she confessed. "I did read the messages, between you both because I wanted to know, and it didn't seem so bad."

"Yeah, it was blown out of proportion, a lot." Kylian spoke. "I don't hate your brother, and I think he just thinks I'm trying to hit him where it hurts- hurting a family member, but I wouldn't do that. I hope you know that I never went for you because I wanted revenge, I went for you because I wanted you."

Kylian really wanted to ask her to be his, it was very early but he had a gut feeling that she was the one. But she wanted to have the family's permission to do so, and he would try and do anything he could to make friends with Lionel Messi.

"I like you because- because you have a nice drink choice." she joked, he laughed. "Kirsch is unreal, I tried it with diet coke, it was really nice."

After about an hour of just talking, Kylian showed her to the spare bedroom in his Parisian apartment, he'd found her a over sized jumper from his wardrobe.

"My room is down the corridor, so if you need anything-"

"Can you stay?" she asked, turning to look at him she didn't want to be alone, neither did he to be honest. "Yeah, I'll stay." she smiled at him gratefully.

"Thank you."

LIONEL ANDRES🤍💙

I'm sorry about how
I was last night, I spoke to
Ma and Pa and they told me how
unfair I was being to you
and I'm sorry.
I really want to speak with both
you and Kylian with Ney and
make it up

If that's what you want
give me a time and place
and we'll be there

My house at 12 ?

Ok

KYLIAN MBAPPE AND JULIETA MESSI parked up outside the Messi household and they got out of the car.

Julieta swiftly rang the doorbell and was met by a 'Come in!' from Leo Messi himself, she went inside before Kylian and found the brazilian and argentinee duo sat at the kitchen island.

They didn't look angry, they just gave them both a smile, Julieta looked at Kylian to see if he noticed how nice they were being and the french boy just shrugged.

"You can sit down, you know?" Neymar joked and the pair sat opposite the footballers.

"I want Julieta to be happy." Leo began. "And if you're what makes her happy, Kylian, I'm prepared to say sorry and forgive." Kylian's eyes lit up at that, all he wanted was permission from Leo.

"I'm sorry that I acted how I did..." Kylian confessed. "I was acting like a five year old wanting you both out of the club, it was stupid and I'm sorry."

"And we forgive you." Neymar nodded. "We're sorry for making you feel bad."

"There, that was easy wasn't it?" Julieta questioned, as Leo sent her a glare.

"But Kylian, brother if you harm a hair on my little sister's head I'll never forgive you... And I'd probably leak it to the press-"

"Yeah, no, I won't." Kylian told him.

"Auntie Jules!" A young voice came, Julieta snapped her head to see her youngest nephew Ciro. "I've missed you!" he giggled, climbing up on the chair to sit on Julieta's lap.

"It's only been a day." she told him, Ciro's eyes widened when he saw Kylian Mbappé, of course Neymar wasn't so crazy to him as he knew him so well but Mbappé was.

"Mbappe!" he laughed, Kylian smiled at him.

"You okay?" Kylian asked, Ciro just nodded.

"You were better than my dad in the final, no offence dad." Neymar wanted to laugh but had to try and hold it in.

"Thank you, Ciro." Kylian chuckled, Ciro turned back to his auntie. "Can I show you my new toy?"

"Yeah, you can do quickly." Julieta smiled and with that Ciro lead her out the room, but then Ciro turned to Neymar. "Neymar come and see!" Neymar laughed and went with Ciro and Julieta.

Kylian took the opportunity to turn to Messi. "So, am I ok to ask your sister to be my girlfriend?"

"You don't have to ask me, you know?" Leo questioned, Kylian just shrugged.

"I just thought being okay with you and all would be better so then I know her family know it's okay." Leo just nodded.

"Just take care of her, her last breakup's killed her." Leo spoke, Kylian just nodded and that was when Neymar and Julieta returned.

AUTHOR SPEAKS...

NEXT CHAPTER HAS SOMETHING CUTE PLANNED