𝙩𝙚𝙣

"JULIETA WATCH!" Kylian yelled as she sat by the fire as he stood up and did his celebration.

"I still think that Haaland's one's better." She teased, he rolled his eyes. "Don't be a tease, you love me really-"

"Do I? Or is that your head, Mbappe?" she joked, he then sat down by her.

"Okay, well, if it's my head, what would you say if I asked you to my girlfriend?" a smile formed on her face and she shrugged cheekily.

"Maybe you should test it out." she giggled.

"Be mine?" he questioned, he was deadly serious and his eyes didn't look away from hers.

"I'll be yours, I'll be your girlfriend every day of the week." She breathed and she then went to kiss the french boy who kissed back, he then slowly pulled away.

"I got you something." he told her, he stood up and held his hand out for her to grab and he lead her to the master bedroom, he opened the draw and inside was two little boxes.

"Sit." he ordered pointing to the bed and she did as he had said, he opened the box and showed it her.

"A promise ring, to promise you'll be mine for as long as it feels right." he smiled, she pecked his lips.

"Thank you." She grinned. "I promise you that you'll be mine and I'll be yours." and she took the ring and slid it on her finger and it fit perfectly.

"I guessed." he shrugged. "It fits perfect though which is a relief."

She smiled her eyes not leaving his. "I love it."

THE NEXT DAY THE pair woke up at around the same time and Kylian proposed they go for a walk through the small town they were staying at on their two day break.

"There's a nice breakfast place, we can go there, I used to love it." Julieta put her hat on as they left the door.

"You have amazing fashion sense, anybody ever told you that?" Kylian questioned, she shook her head.

"People on instagram. But thanks, I'd say you do as well." she complimented.

"Achraf would talk all things clothes with you, he's obsessed he loves everything fashion." Kylian rambled as the pair walked down the street.

"Kylian Mbappe!" a young boy called from the other side of the street. "Can I have a picture?" the young boy was american. "Please could you take a picture?" Julieta nodded grabbing the boy's phone and talking a few pictures, the boy smiled and ran away.

"Sorry." Kylian said to Julieta.

"No, no. Don't stress, I've had it most my life with Leo. I get how it is, I've lived with someone that's had that for ages, It won't put me off." She reassured him.

The pair entered the town and Kylian got a few 'Well done's and 'Good lad's from the french people of the town for what he'd done during the world cup, Julieta understood it and smiled at Kylian.

"I thought you were brilliant at the world cup." Julieta confessed. "I pointed you out all game, even before the goals- Here." she pulled him into the cafe and they went to the counter.

"What do you want?" asked Julieta. "Caffe latte." Kylian responded.

"I'll take it." she told him and before he could argue she cut him off. "Kylian, no. Behave."

"Two Caffe latte's please." she smiled and the man nodded and then Julieta scanned her card. "Thank you."

"About the goals-" Kylian smirked, she knew she'd boosted his ego. "Did you think I was good looking?"