𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

DUE TO LEO being given time off due to the world cup win, his next game was Angers at home on the 11th of January, Julieta was in her family's box with Antonella and her nephews.

It had been a while that Julieta had been staying with Anto and Leo but the pair really did not mind, Julieta was planning to reclaim her house when she felt stable enough to do so, but for now she was getting away in Paris.

Julieta hadn't spoken to Kylian since the new year's party, she acted as if she didn't care but very deep down she was desperate to speak with him again.

But as it seemed, Kylian was now not even in the squad, him and Achraf Hakimi had been granted leave according to Antonella who was quite close with Hakimi's wife and were set to train the day after the match.

"So, would you say Mbappe and Hakimi are here today?" asked Julieta, scratching her head, a cheeky giggle came from one of her nephews, Thiago.

"You have a crush on Mbappé." he giggled, Julieta shook her head. "No, Thiago."

"Yeah, Juli, they probably will be here." Anto smirked, Julieta wasn't the type to enquire over boys like this, not even her previous boyfriend.

Five minutes in Hugo Ekitiké scored.

And ten minutes into the game the box to the left of the Messi family, was filled up, what seemed like two parents and a younger son. "Kylian!" the father snapped, Julieta could see Anto turn to her as Kylian and his best friend, Achraf came out from their box.

"You know what Leo thinks of him, don't you?" she questioned, Julieta nodded and looked away from the french footballer.

When half time came along, Julieta went off to the toilet and as if by coincidence, she bumped into Kylian Mbappé, he was literally like a rock so she was slightly taken aback when she knocked into him.

"Messi Jr." he chuckled, she smiled at him. "I'm Kylian." he spoke, a smirk plastered on his face, she rolled her eyes.

"Thanks for stating the obvious." she laughed, he pointed to the bar. "Kirsch?" he questioned, referring to the drink he'd recommended to her, she shook her head. "Diet coke?" she asked, and with that he went to the bar and got two cokes, he returned back to the youngest Messi.

"I said fucking diet!" she snapped after taking a sip, she was obviously joking but wanted to wind the french boy up.

"Oh, well, I'll get you one. Sorry." he muttered, she just burst into laughter.

"No, I don't care, I was joking." Kylian just smiled and chuckled.

"I'll get going, can't let big man Messi see this or find out." Kylian joked, she slapped the French boy's arm. "I'll see you later, Juliet."

"Romeo." she saluted, he shook his head at the joke and went back to his box and with that she did the same.

IN THE SEVENTY SECOND minute, Julieta's brother scored a goal, the whole Messi family cheered and Leo's sons were over the moon, no matter how many goals Lionel scored, it would never get boring.

After the goal, Julieta looked over at Kylian Mbappé, who was clapping for Leo but he didn't look very excited for him, Kylian seemingly noticed the girl's gaze fixed on him and he just smirked at her, he was properly big headed.

She just shook her head once more and laughed and went back to the game, there wasn't much more to watch as 18 minutes later, the game finished at 2-0.

At full time, Julieta got a message and she opened her phone, Kylian had messaged her.

K.MBAPPE

You up for a meal tonight,
me and you Juliet?

If you really want that
Romeo😉

Meet me outside your box
in 2 minutes.

JULIETA STOOD UP AND approached Anto. "I'm gonna go back to yours, I'm proper tired, Is that okay?" she questioned, Anto nodded and smiled.

"Of course, Juli, are you sure though, me and leo and the kids are going out to eat?" she spoke, Julieta nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, thanks Anto, I'll see you later." Julieta spoke, saying her goodbye's to her nephews and then quickly meeting her french Romeo.

"Vamos." the boy joked, the argentine rolled her eyes. "You better impress me, Bappe."

"Anything I do impresses you." he smirked and she glared at him, he laughed and held out his arm for her to take, which she did.

AUTHOR'S THOUGHTS...

my obsession with the 2018wc is so bad😭

wc is so bad😭