"You married the Spider?! Pop tarts all around! We will have a feast!" He cheered, slamming his axe into an alien splitting it in half.

However, our banter was interrupted by a loud crackling sound. I looked up and blinked watching as my contacts zoomed in on the object. Large metal objects were rolling our way, and they would crush anything in its path.

I teleported to my wife, grabbing her ready to teleport us away when I saw a red mist around us. My sister stopped the objects, pushing them into the air and moving them away from us. Killing any aliens in its path.

"That's my sister!" I yelled in excitement. "Why was she up there all this time?" Okoye asked, making me laugh loudly, still out of breath. "Thank you for saving me," Nat rasping said. I looked down and saw I was still holding onto her waist and let go begrudgingly. "Habit," I chuckled, ready to get back into action.

"Guys! We've got a vision situation here!" Sam shouted over the comms. "Somebody get to vision!" Steve responded. I glanced up in time to see the red man flying out of a window and landing somewhere in the trees fighting an alien.

Bruce, Wanda and I all responded with a form of "on my way." But, before I could leave, Wanda got punched in the face by the big blue alien. "He'll die alone. As will you," the woman said. I grabbed Nat's shoulder teleporting us behind the bitch and smirking.

"She's not alone," Nat said. I looked down checking if my sister was okay and noted that Okoye had arrived with her spear in hand. The three of us began fighting her, she was strong but she was no match for us.

I tossed Nat her baton so she could create a longer spear whilst I gained my two swords. "Guys! Vision needs backup now!" I heard over the comms and I gulped as I looked down at Wanda and noted her pleading eyes.

My hesitation led to me being kicked to the ground by the blue alien and I groaned at the pain. "Enough!" I shouted as the woman was now ontop of my wife. I grabbed its blue hair and sliced its throat with my sword without thinking. Her blue blood splattered everyone but I didn't care. I had to go save a robot.

I teleported out of the battlefield and arrived to vision just in time to see Steve fighting another alien and vision on the ground, hurt. "Stay down!" I shouted at vision, feeling a whole new level of anger in me. I made sure my swords were electrified before stabbing the alien through the back and pulled up making the sword slice through more.

I grabbed Steve's hand pulling him up. I watched as the super soldier looked down at the dead alien and then me. "Are you sure teleportation is your only power?" He asked. However I didn't say anything as I then helped vision up.

Wanda arrived not long after and ran to the red robot who was now leaning against a log to keep up strength. "Are you okay?" She asked, sitting by his side and checking his injuries. The man groaned in pain as the stone was hurting him.

"What? What is it?" She asked. "He's here," Vision whispered and I gulped, not looking forward to meeting thanos. The destroyer of planets. Or so I've heard.

There was a blue and black smoke that appeared before the purple titan walked out with a stone cold look on his face. I gulped and looked down at Vision. He looked up at me with a pleasing look on his face and I knew exactly what he wanted me to do.

Everyone began fighting him and I watched as they all fell to their knees unable to fight the titan. "Wanda, I'm sorry," I said. My sister looked at me with a sense of betrayal but before she could stop me I looked at Vision and then teleported my mind into the stone.

In the stone

I looked around me, yellow and orange mist following my every step. I needed to find something that would destroy it from the inside out. Quick. I began teleporting around until I saw a bright light

I followed it and spotted a pedestal that held an exact replica of the stone. It was powerful, I could feel it and it was pulling me towards it. As I reached the pedestal I saw myself in a reflection, out of my suit and in my normal clothes.

"Andrea Maximoff. The chosen ones protector," a voice whispered around me. "What do you mean?" I asked, looking around and following the whispers.

"Chosen to protect the scarlet witch," was all it said. I didn't know what it meant. All I knew was I had to destroy the stone. I picked it up and groaned at all of the power I had felt. It coursed through my body and I saw in my reflection.

The only way I could describe it was yellow electricity surrounding my entire body. I gulped, not knowing what this could really do to me. But nonetheless, I closed my eyes and pushed all of my power into the stone, willing it to break.

When I opened my eyes I saw red mist in them, almost like my sisters. And then the stone cracked. I pushed just a little more and the crack turned into a bright light and it absorbed my whole being.

"I'm sorry vision," I muttered in pain as the whole thing imploded and everything went to darkness.

Third person p.o.v:

Everyone watched as Wanda held off Thanos despite him having all but one of the stones. Everyone watched as Andy's eyes were yellow and she stood still. They had all tried to defeat Thanos but to no avail. Natasha was stuck under a tree unable to move.

You almost couldn't tell it happened. But everyone's heart broke into a million pieces as visions head imploded in on itself and the love of Natasha's life fell to the ground lifeless.

Wanda screamed as she continued to push Thanos away with all of her might despite the fact that her love and her sister were now dead. Then the stone finally smashed thanks to Andy exploding it. Thanos looked around in complete disbelief.

"I understand, my child, better than anyone," he said calmly. "You could never," she replied angrily. "Today I lost more than you could know," he sighed, placing his hand on her head. "But now is no time to mourn. Now is no time at all," he said walking towards Vision and Andy's dead bodies. Natasha struggled against the trees crying as it was no use.

Wanda's eyes widened as Thanos used the time stone to rewind time. "No!" She screamed but she was knocked away like a fly by the purple monster.

Andrea's p.o.v

I gasped for breath as I awoke, confused as the titan was now in front of me. I looked at Vision who looked terrified for his life. "I can't let you have that stone," I told him.

"I respect that you are wanting to protect those that you love. I am simply doing the same," he informed me. But before he could do anything else, I lifted my sword and stabbed him in the side. It didn't seem to phase him, however as he grabbed me by my throat and slammed me into the tree rendering me immobile for the time being.

He then grabbed vision by the throat, lifting him in the air like a rag doll. He then grabbed the stone out of his head, killing the robot and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt useless.

As he placed the last stone in, power surged through his body and I knew this was it. Thanos was going to get what he wanted. I looked between my wife and my sister and gulped knowing I could lose them, or they could lose me.

I had hope when Thor entered the battle, slamming his axe into the titans chest. And then I heard him say the words "you should have gone for the head." And it was over. The fight was over for good. He snapped his fingers and then left as if nothing had happened.

As soon as I saw Bucky turning to dust I rushed to my feet. I was dizzy and stumbling with no aim. "Nat! Wanda!" I screamed, holding onto my ribs which were probably broken. I felt tears spring to my eyes as I looked around for both of them.

"Andy," I heard behind me. I spotted Wanda on her knees. She looked at me as if she knew this was it. She was already defeated after losing vision. "No, no, no please. I can't lose you too wanda. You're my only family," I cried as I fell to my knees in front of her, and grabbed her head leaning it against mine.

She looked down at Vision's dead body and cried her last tear as she disappeared in front of me. "Wanda!" I screamed, feeling a heavy weight in my heart. I panicked as I stood on my feet and looked around. "Nat! Nat!" I shouted, my hands shaking as I was still in disbelief.

"Andy, I'm here," she said. I quickly engulfed her into a hug and sobbed into her shoulder. "Nat. She's gone. Wanda's gone. They're all gone," I shook. Nat simply held onto me, not knowing what to say.