Chapter 1

Jessica's POV
30 more minutes of throwing hay bails and I'm off work, hitting the shower, and gettin ready to go see Brantley Gilbert with Josie. Is all I could think. Honestly I just wanted to stop throwing right then and there but it's gotta get done and I didn't want my brother Chris to have my hide for not havin it done. So I just kept throwing till my phone alarm went off at 4'.
"Jess! Get over here!" Chris yelled from the barn where we keep all the tractors. I jumped down from the bed of the truck and walked to the barn.
"Yea, what's up?" I asked huffin and whipping my forehead where my hat sat.
"Why don't you go ahead and go hit the shower. It takes a while to get to Josie's house, and I know how bad you wanna go to his concert so just go, I'll get Andy to finish throwin the hay."
After he said that I ran up to him and gave him a big hug "Thanks Bubba!" And I ran as fast as I could to my truck to head to my house. In my opinion my truck is way better than Chris's. Like c'mon I drive a jacked up green F-250 with dual exhaust pipes. And he just drives a lifted blacked out Tahoe, yea mines way better. As I pull up in the drive of my house, which is like 3 miles away from my brothers on our property. Basically the tractor barn separates my side and his. I decide to call Josie.
"Hey Jess, you excited?"
"Hell yeah I am! So Chris let me off early and had Andy cover for me so I'll be ready and come by and pick you up by 4:15. Sound good?"
"Yeah that's fine, I'll see you soon girly bye."
And that's all cause she has the tendency to hit the end button before I could say anything else. When I walk into my house I'm pretty much stripping and walkin at the same time headin to the shower. I get in the shower and wash my hair quickly and shave quickly too. When I got out I was tryin to dry my hair as best as I could with the towel. For tonight I decided to wear my Jack Daniels whiskey sleeveless shirt and a pair of white cut offs to go with the black shirt and off course I would have my Ariat boots. I brushed my hair out and decided to let it air dry. Brushed my teeth, grabbed my phone and I was out to pick up Josie.
Before I left my drive I put on my Costa sunglasses, rolled down all my windows and cranked up G.R.I.T.S by BG. And I flew down the dirt road to get up on River RD. Not even 5 minutes and pulled into Josie's, she was sitting on the porch waitin on me.
"Bout time you got here. You know how South Carolina weather is! It's hot as balls out there woman!" She said to me tryin hard not to laugh.
"Yea I do know actually. Now let's go!" And we were off to North Charleston to see BG! I'm so excited!