OMG.

"no way. I'm not doing that." I blurted as soon as I realized what was going inside his devil cerebrum.

"doing what?" now it was him who questioned back cluelessly. Woaahh. My guy I so good acting clueless.

"whatever you are thinking of." I say instantly as he looked down at me.

The school is ver noe and I am on my way to the grocery store. I informed ari that ill be leaving first and so she left home with yuri today. Yuri is one of our classmates and one of those girl we both talk to. I feel sad leaving ari alone.

I stepped inside the store greeting the grandmother who was standing on the counter. She flashed a smiled as I walked ahead through the rows searching for Jungkook. Moving ahead of few I saw him standing infront of the rack looking for something.

"oh. You are here." He smiles looking at me.

"what are you looking for? Need any help?or am I late?" I asked as he nudges his head towards the basket which was full. Okay. So I am late.

"unfortunately you are late. And I want you to repay for it." He says.

"that's my bad luck. But luckily I have some cash on me today so I'll pay for it." I replied grabbing my bag intront, searching for my wallet.

"and what am I thinking of?" he asks locking his eyes with mine as I felt him taking small steps forward. I took the same small steps behind and he does the same until I was trapped between him and the rack. I could feel my heart fluttering as I looked away.

"common..d..dont act smart. There's no way I'm giving a kis-" I managed to speak looking at him again.

"WAIT. Why did I never think of it!!!" he interrupts.

'why did I never think of it' WAIT. Was he not thinking of it. OMG.

Bless my brain.

"you weren't thinking of this?"don't blame me. I don't have anything better to say other than this. It isn't like I have powers to disapper or teleport.

I look up at Jungkook who chuckles as he denies with nod.

OKAY GUYS. THAT'S HOW I ENDED MY LIFE WITH A SHIT CALLED EMBARSSING MYSELF.

"then...what way....Should...I repay...you?" I cant stay standing like a dumb so its better to carry on the

conversation.

"a kiss would actually work." He leans in excitedly smiling cheekily.

I know I gave him this idea. Stupid me. That's where the idiom 'dugging your own grave' is used for.

"there's no way I'm doing that." I say hitting his chest before I step aside.

"then, wanna see my dog?" he looks at me and winks.

I choked on my saliva and I can feel my cheeks turning strawberry red now.

------------

Ayoo I'm back but what in the world is this-