WE MEET AGAIN

After the first day of training, I had to put a different daily routine into my life.

Wake up, do my commissions as fast as possible, train, and sleep.

What excites me the most is that It's just one week of training. And what worries me the most is that... it's just one week of training. For just one week, the training must be very intense and hard, so I have to prepare myself for the worst.

But anyways... today was just another beautiful day at Mondstadt. At Windrise, the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and-

Aria
KYAAAA!!!!

......Well, I suppose the day wasn't that beautiful, since I was getting chased by a gang of Abyss Mages. Lisa just sit a few meters away, casually sipping some sunsettia tea. I jumped up to avoid an attack and looked at her.

Aria
Miss Lisa! Help me!

Lisa
It's part of your training, dear. Do your best and you might be rewarded!~

Cryo abyss Mage
Dan Dan Woo!~

Aria
AAAHH!!!

I had to launch myself to the ground to not get hit by a giant ice chunk. I quickly got up and ran more as the abyss mages just danced, somewhat amused and entertained by my panic.

Pyro abyss mage
All right, enough games! Die for once, you interloper!

He said, summoning three things that reminded me of dragon heads that spit fire, but I activated my shield just in time.

Aria
Just WHAT are you talking about?! I'm not an interloper!

When I had no idea of what to do, I felt a very concentrated power behind me, along with a maniac giggle, and the skies were quickly covered by purple storm clouds. I looked back and saw Lisa. Her hand was above her head, I could see sparkles around her. And then boom! three strikes of lightning made the abyss mages lose their shields and fall to the ground.

Lisa
*yawn*... Trying to talk to them is useless, cutie. Guess it was too much for your second day, though. Finish them for me, okay?

Aria
What? How am I supposed to do that?!

Aria
(Sh-She just walked away!!)

I looked at the abyss mages, unsure of what to do.

Hydro abyss mage
Y-You.... filthy human... Stop interrupting our plans...!

Aria
...Plans?

The cryo and pyro abyss mages were knocked out and the hydro one was the only one able to talk. Maybe I can get some useful information. I crouched down and helped him sit up. His lifespan was on its edge.

Aria
Hey, what are you talking about? What plans did I interrupt?

Hydro abyss mage
Haha... Such a stupid girl...

The mage slowly stood up. Under his feet, there was a hydro symbol, and there were bubbles of water around us.

Hydro abyss mage
As if... I'd say... anything to YOU!-

Before he could say anything else, I punched his head with a loud "bonk". He passed out and the bubbles popped immediately. I looked down at him, feeling somewhat disappointed.

Aria
Haa... Miss Lisa was right. Trying to talk to them is useless.

I sighed in defeat and stood up, cleaning the grass from my knees. When I arrived at the bridge, I saw Lisa waiting for me patiently.